Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

CB radio, antenna, & mount FOR SALE!!!!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-18-2013, 06:48 PM   #1
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
CB radio, antenna, & mount FOR SALE!!!!

SOLD!!!I have a brand new cobra cb radio for sale that I bought from a member here and never used it. It is still in the factory plastic. The cb is an led screen and can change to different color. I also have a firestick 3' antenna with the heavy duty spring and the mount for the antenna for sale. it also comes with the cable to connect the antenna to the cb radio. One of the best parts about the antenna mount that it comes with is it works on the stock 2nd gen rails. which the mount is powder coated gloss black. I am selling this set up because i was going to install it but I am selling my truck so no need to put more money into it.
I am selling the set for $100 plus shipping. Sorry for the small pictures.

Old 11-18-2013, 06:50 PM   #2
169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

169.254.255.201's Tacoma Gallery
Can you post a model number, and/or better pictures?
very interested
Old 11-18-2013, 06:51 PM   #3
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 169.254.255.201 View Post
Can you post a model number, and/or better pictures?
very interested
When I get home tonight I can look at the box and get you the model number. I thought the pictures would come out bigger. Sorry for that.

Edit: Model number for radio is, 29 LX LCD CB Radio.
Old 11-19-2013, 05:32 AM   #4

Bump
Old 11-19-2013, 05:46 AM   #5
CreepyTm is a glorious beacon of lightCreepyTm is a glorious beacon of lightCreepyTm is a glorious beacon of lightCreepyTm is a glorious beacon of lightCreepyTm is a glorious beacon of light

Law Enforcement: SF
CreepyTm's Tacoma Gallery
awaiting better pics or CB Model number.
Thanks
Old 11-19-2013, 05:51 AM   #6
CreepyTm is a glorious beacon of lightCreepyTm is a glorious beacon of lightCreepyTm is a glorious beacon of lightCreepyTm is a glorious beacon of lightCreepyTm is a glorious beacon of light

Law Enforcement: SF
CreepyTm's Tacoma Gallery
upon further inspection, it appears to be this one...

http://www.amazon.com/Cobra-29-LX-40...ds=cobra+29+lx
Old 11-19-2013, 05:59 AM   #7

Yes sir that's the one.
Old 11-19-2013, 07:09 AM   #8
Nixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
Where are you located (I'm using a mobile phone) and any chance you are willing to split up the lot? I'm looking to change out my cobra 19 (like new) in case anyone wants to split the package with me and take my radio off my hands with it, 60/40 split?
Old 11-19-2013, 07:19 PM   #9

Not really looking to seperate unless you have someone who is interested in the other stuff?
Old 11-20-2013, 01:39 PM   #10

Bump
Old 11-21-2013, 11:46 AM   #11

Bump
Old 11-23-2013, 07:48 AM   #12

Bump
Old 11-23-2013, 09:38 AM   #13
GATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Alex
Location: B'ham, AL. Can be found in good ole Cherry Point, NC
GATORTACO92's Tacoma Gallery
do you still have?
Old 11-23-2013, 11:15 AM   #14

I have a pending sell but will keep the thread updated. I've listed who has contacted me first and will go down the list.
Old 11-26-2013, 11:36 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
still have it?
Sell pending but yes still have it.
Old 11-27-2013, 08:37 PM   #17

SOLD!!! Thanks guys.

Products Discussed in this Thread