Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2001-2004 Retro headlights assembled

Old 11-18-2013, 07:39 PM   #1
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
2001-2004 Retro headlights assembled

SOLD!!! Bought these from a memeber here and sold the truck before I got to put them on. They are still in the box and ready to ship. They were on the other members truck for about three months. 6000k bulbs.

these are what I'm selling.

http://www.theretrofitsource.com/pro...roducts_id=227

Asking $250 shipped.

This guy does them as a kit just like these also. I think the ones I have a fairly priced.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...-retrofit.html

Old 11-19-2013, 05:31 AM   #2
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump
Old 11-19-2013, 06:01 PM   #3
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
tempted..........GRRRRRR
Old 11-19-2013, 07:18 PM   #5

I have never put them on the truck so I couldn't tell you. This picture was done with the same kit and he is the one who helped the member I got them from set his. This is not the best picture he still needed to adjust them some plus the driveway is slanted.
Old 11-19-2013, 08:49 PM   #6
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
so these arent adjusted? I think i want them. just dont really wanna mess with them, since i dont know what the hell i am doing..lol
Old 11-19-2013, 08:51 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferny View Post
so these arent adjusted? I think i want them. just dont really wanna mess with them, since i dont know what the hell i am doing..lol
No these are adjusted. I just don't have any pics of these. I just took a pic of someone elses to give a cutoff view.
Old 11-19-2013, 09:33 PM   #8
monyman is on a distinguished road

monyman's Tacoma Gallery
PM'ed you.
Old 11-20-2013, 01:13 PM   #9
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Back off Bishes!! These are mine! Thanks Bon!
Old 11-20-2013, 01:37 PM   #10

SOLD!!! Thanks for looking everyone. Tracking number coming to you tomorrow.