1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

eeler 2002 toyota tacoma double cab built for sale

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by FatTony, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Dec 30, 2013 at 1:00 PM
    HBtaco02

HBtaco02 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Allen
    Huntington Beach
    Vehicle:
    02 4wd SR5 TRD
    ARB Front Locker grey wire mod Camburg UCA's Extended Kings All-Pro expo's 10" Bilstien Brute Force Hybrid front bumper Smitty XRC8
    sorry you see it that way... But I am not the only one to say it..

2. Dec 30, 2013 at 1:03 PM
    Pugga

Pugga Pasti-Dip Free 1983 - 2015... It was a good run

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Massachusetts
    Vehicle:
    '19 Ford F-250 6.7 SCrew
    F-250 Land Yacht Mod
    Forum rules man... Just because you're not the only one doesn't mean it's right.
    VVV

You should only be posting in here if you're selling something specific, or looking to buy something specific (secondhand). If you have general questions about what to buy, or what kind of part you need, those belong in the appropriate forum, not in Buy / Sell / Trade.

SELLERS RULES
    1. The subject-line of your post must be a description/name of what you're selling
    2. You must include a price for the item. If you aren't sure, put down a number and add "OBO" after it (Or Best Offer)
    3. You must include a picture of the item you're selling. It must be the actual item, not a manufacturer stock photo. It can be attached to the post, or embedded from other sites, such as
    photobucket
    4. For local-pickup or regional sales, you must include your city in the post [new]
    5. Specify the model year that the parts you're selling are made for [new]
    6. When naming a price, take into account any
    fees that PayPal may charge you (under "Receiving purchase payments") [new]
    7. If you are selling the item on an auction or classified site, you may link to the sale from your post-BUT YOU MUST still include a picture in the post.
    8. When the item you're selling is no longer for sale, please indicate so by replying to your sales thread. This helps avoid confusion among people seeing your post.
    9. Sellers may bump their threads only once a day
    Carfax reports are not allowed to be sold via Tacomaworld
    11. Please do not make multiple threads for the same items [NEW]

BUYERS
    1. If you're making a willing-to-buy post, it must have WTB: in the subject, followed by the item you're looking to buy

DO NOT BASH for sale threads in what you think is a good price to sell an item. PM the OP and give them a suggestion. You have been warned and action will be take action if this happens.

DO NOT post for-sale threads that are not complete. Photos are part of the deal, so don't start a thread until you have them ready. If you do not post a complete thread, it will be nuked. Statements such as "My dog ate my camera" or "Photos when I get home tonight" are not good substitutes for photos.

3. Dec 30, 2013 at 3:49 PM
    PcBuilder14

PcBuilder14 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brent
    Southern New Mexico
    Vehicle:
    2018 Tacoma TRD Off Road 4x4
    I don't have a problem with his asking price. It's his truck and if he doesn't want to sell it for less than that, he may very we'll find somebody that has the money to spend. There are people out there that have offered over $15,000 for mildly built rigs since all of the work is done fore them.

4. Dec 30, 2013 at 6:45 PM
    FatTony

FatTony [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    utah
    Vehicle:
    2014 taco exo build
    swayaway coilovers. allpro expo leaf springs. allpro front apex bumper and sliders, arb snorkel, filpac, arb lockers front and rear. pelfreybilt rear shock relocation
    I dont expect to get 20000 for it but by the time you haggle the price it will be around 16000. i all was shoot high and sell to the highest bidder. I would love to see you build a double cab for under 20,000, here in utah the sell for 12000 stock, plus the 17000 in after market crap.

5. Dec 30, 2013 at 6:51 PM
    Mr. Biscuits

Mr. Biscuits gentleman and a scholar

Member:
    First Name:
    Brennen
    Eugene, OR
    Vehicle:
    2000 PreRunner TRD V6
    - OME suspension - Custom front/rear tube bumpers - 33x12.5r15 BFG KOs - Deckplate mod + AFE reusable filter - Aero Turbine 2525 exhaust, chopped before leaf spring - Toyota Horns emblem by Diaz Fabrication - Pioneer stereo and new speakers + 10" sub - camper shell
    totally respect the price, just saying that in the car world you never get your money back for aftermarket parts.

6. Dec 30, 2013 at 6:59 PM
    HBtaco02

HBtaco02 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Allen
    Huntington Beach
    Vehicle:
    02 4wd SR5 TRD
    ARB Front Locker grey wire mod Camburg UCA's Extended Kings All-Pro expo's 10" Bilstien Brute Force Hybrid front bumper Smitty XRC8
    Well I am sorry for commenting on your asking price. I hope you get every penny you are asking for..

Products Discussed in

To Top