Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS/ Texas: 95-04 Tacoma Manual hub front diff w/ 5.29's and LockRight

Old 01-18-2014, 05:11 PM   #21
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP
Old 01-22-2014, 04:24 PM   #22
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Buy this!
Old 01-23-2014, 06:55 PM   #23

Bump.
Old 01-24-2014, 07:59 PM   #24

Tttt
Old 01-27-2014, 10:11 AM   #25

Should only have another few weeks until my axle is ready.
Buy this thing!
Old 01-28-2014, 12:46 PM   #26

Buy this diff so I can afford these parts!

Old 01-29-2014, 01:00 PM   #27

Bump
Old 01-30-2014, 02:43 PM   #28

Bump

This diff can be used as an ADD diff. I will separate the diff from the diff tube/ cv's for the right price!
Old 01-30-2014, 09:47 PM   #29
stlstrs is on a distinguished road
stlstrs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TherealScuba View Post
Buy this diff so I can afford these parts!

What springs are you going to run in the front?
I like the "price before shipping" I always left out tax and shipping on my spreadsheet, it was easier to convince myself that I could afford it.

Free night bump.
Old 01-31-2014, 04:08 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlstrs View Post
What springs are you going to run in the front?
I like the "price before shipping" I always left out tax and shipping on my spreadsheet, it was easier to convince myself that I could afford it.

Free night bump.
Allpro 4's.
And LOL. Yeah. I know it'll be a bit more than that but it'll be worth it.
I'll be half way there if I can sell this and get my tax return.
Old 02-02-2014, 11:24 AM   #31

Any offers?
Old 02-04-2014, 01:14 PM   #32

Quote:
Bump

This diff can be used as an ADD diff. I will separate the diff from the diff tube/ cv's for the right price!
Don't forget about this^.

How's $650 sound for the whole shabang?
Old 02-05-2014, 05:35 PM   #33

Hump day bump.
Old 02-07-2014, 01:19 PM   #34

Bump
Old 02-08-2014, 10:00 PM   #35

Late night drunk bump.
Old 02-13-2014, 07:40 PM   #36

Sick and lazy bump.
Old 02-15-2014, 05:30 AM   #37
Gear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
Gear Head's Tacoma Gallery
Sub. I'm wanting to go to 5.29's and 35's and have already picked up a spare rear diff. I'm in the process of closing on a house right now but if this is still here in around April (when I officially close) I might be able to swing it
Old 02-16-2014, 07:07 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gear Head View Post
Sub. I'm wanting to go to 5.29's and 35's and have already picked up a spare rear diff. I'm in the process of closing on a house right now but if this is still here in around April (when I officially close) I might be able to swing it
Roger that. I'm really hoping it sells before then, though. I really need the money for my swap. Congrats on getting a house! Must be exciting.
Old 02-17-2014, 03:20 PM   #39
Gear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
Gear Head's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Roger that. I'm really hoping it sells before then, though. I really need the money for my swap. Congrats on getting a house! Must be exciting.
Thanks! It's exciting and painful. Every time I turn around I have another fee to pay. I'll be glad when I get to where I can just live in it haha. I'll have my own garage too
Old 02-19-2014, 09:02 PM   #40

Ttt.
I don't think my price is too out of line, considering everything.