Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

A.R.E. Camper top

Old 01-08-2014, 08:51 PM   #1
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
A.R.E. Camper top

Bought this for my truck then ended up selling the truck. It is for a 2001-2004 double cab short bed truck. Located in Kinder, La. Asking 400 or OBO. Not exactly sure what model it is or anything like that at the moment. When I am home I can try to get that information and better pictures.

Old 01-09-2014, 02:34 PM   #2
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump
Old 01-09-2014, 06:31 PM   #3
tcrhino is on a distinguished road

tcrhino's Tacoma Gallery
pm send
Old 01-12-2014, 03:00 PM   #4

Bump
Old 01-14-2014, 10:36 AM   #5
KOLTDOGG is on a distinguished road
Name: Kolton
KOLTDOGG's Tacoma Gallery
Camper shell

If you still have this I would like to get it. pm me and we can get in touch, I'm in Arkansas.
Old 01-21-2014, 06:16 PM   #6

Bump
Old 01-27-2014, 11:22 AM   #7

Bump. Really need this gone.
Old 02-06-2014, 08:52 PM   #8

Bump
Old 02-18-2014, 06:18 PM   #9
hobbs311 is on a distinguished road
hobbs311's Tacoma Gallery
still have it?
Old 02-19-2014, 03:58 PM   #10

Still have it.
Old 02-19-2014, 05:54 PM   #11
you ever in the dallas area? and can you get a side pic, i want to see how the the back of the topper looks and slopes down.
Old 02-19-2014, 06:04 PM   #12

I no longer have the truck so no way to get it up there. I have a side pic posted. I can get more pics of just the top if you'd like.
Old 02-19-2014, 06:45 PM   #13
Like more towards the back so i can see the exact angle, is it in good shape?
Old 02-19-2014, 06:57 PM   #14

Ok it is no longer on the truck so I will get some as it sits in the shop. Yea I never had problems with it. I liked it while I had it.
Old 02-19-2014, 07:23 PM   #15
or you can just find out the model that might be easier
Old 02-19-2014, 07:52 PM   #16

That I can do. When I am near it I will get that.
Old 02-26-2014, 05:00 PM   #17

Bump still have this.
Old 03-19-2014, 10:26 AM   #18
check pm
Old 04-28-2014, 09:07 PM   #19

bump
Old 04-29-2014, 03:56 PM   #20

Ttt