Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

After Tacoma sas basement clearing out sale!!!!

Old 01-29-2014, 12:04 PM   #1
mossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
mossytaco's Tacoma Gallery
After Tacoma sas basement clearing out sale!!!!

Sold
Old 01-29-2014, 01:32 PM   #2
Mr.Bohannon is just really niceMr.Bohannon is just really niceMr.Bohannon is just really niceMr.Bohannon is just really niceMr.Bohannon is just really nice

Name: Dylan
Mr.Bohannon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossytaco View Post
I've got a few parts laying around after solid axle swapping my 99 Tacoma that I don't need anymore. Some stuff for Tacomas and a few things for older yotas! I'll be possibly adding more things later. Everything is Obo and shipping on your dime! I'll post up pics later or can text pics if needed. Everything is located in Stanton ky,

1. Ifs steering box for an 86-88 Toyota pickup. In great working order and perfect for anyone swapping their truck. $110 Obo plus shipping.

2. Ifs front v6 brake calipers with pads for 86-95. $100 Obo plus shipping.

3. 1999 2.7 3rz stocking air box with K&N drop in filter. $75 Obo plus shipping

4. 1999 steering rack! In great shape with no leaks, tie rod to tie rod! $150 shipped!!

5. 1999 steering pump also in great shape and still on truck working! $75 Obo plus shipping

6. 1999 stock fan clutch and complete fan shroud! Make offer plus shipping!!

7. Stock 1999 Tacoma front drive shaft! $100 Obo plus shipping!

8. Downey off-road header for a 1999 3rz 2.7 Tacoma. $155 Obo plus shipping

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
How many miles are on the steering pump? Does it make any noises?
Old 01-29-2014, 01:40 PM   #3
SPEEDY CRAWLER
4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: cody
4runnercaged's Tacoma Gallery
do you have any spindles?
Old 01-29-2014, 02:04 PM   #4
mossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Bohannon View Post
How many miles are on the steering pump? Does it make any noises?

If it's the stock pump that came on my truck then it's got 220k miles on it but not sure since I'm not the original owner. No it doesn't make any noise that I have noticed.
Old 01-29-2014, 02:05 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4runnercaged View Post
do you have any spindles?

No sorry I actually junked those with some other ifs junk that wasn't worth parting out
Old 01-29-2014, 02:06 PM   #6

Quote:
If it's the stock pump that came on my truck then it's got 220k miles on it but not sure since I'm not the original owner. No it doesn't make any noise that I have noticed.

The pump is actually still on my truck at the moment full of fluid since I haven't ordered my new Psc pump yet so it still works perfect
Old 01-29-2014, 02:28 PM   #7
SPEEDY CRAWLER
4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: cody
4runnercaged's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No sorry I actually junked those with some other ifs junk that wasn't worth parting out
WHAAAT!
dam ill pay you to go back and get that spindle...... haha
Old 01-29-2014, 03:39 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4runnercaged View Post
WHAAAT!
dam ill pay you to go back and get that spindle...... haha

Lol it was all junked long time ago sorry
Old 01-29-2014, 07:04 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeSlapnuts View Post
may grab the drive shaft and air box from ya

Ok I can get you pics if need be. The drive shaft is stock and in great shape. The air box is the complete box with K&n drop in and part of the tubing for it. I've got PayPal and can ship Monday if you are interested. You can text me at 859-583-1503 if that works.
Old 01-29-2014, 07:22 PM   #11

Old 01-30-2014, 01:12 PM   #12

Ttt
Old 01-31-2014, 03:53 AM   #13

Dash clock added to the list
Old 02-04-2014, 10:58 AM   #14

Ttt make some offers. Need to sell this crap to make room in my basement!!!
Old 02-04-2014, 12:33 PM   #15

Pic of ifs brake calipers and price drop.
Old 02-04-2014, 12:47 PM   #16

I will also be adding a factory Toyota elocker diff to the list this week!! Watch for details!

Old 02-04-2014, 06:35 PM   #17
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Got any pictures of the Header for the 2.7?
Old 02-04-2014, 07:02 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaToy1997 View Post
Got any pictures of the Header for the 2.7?

Here's a pic of it new. As soon as the weather clears up I'll get it off my truck and get an actual pic of it.
Old 02-05-2014, 07:22 AM   #19
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Pending the new pictures, please have that on a tentative hold for purchase. I want some pics of the actual header after you get it removed and if it is what I hope, I will get it from you.
Old 02-05-2014, 07:24 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaToy1997 View Post
Pending the new pictures, please have that on a tentative hold for purchase. I want some pics of the actual header after you get it removed and if it is what I hope, I will get it from you.

Will do. It kinda raining today but if it slows down I'll work on it today.