Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 01-04 Black Headlights and Corners

Old 01-30-2014, 04:45 PM   #1
DC TRD MallRunner
Taco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
Taco Man in HD's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 01-04 Black Headlights and Corners

Hey TW,
Looking to sell my "crystal clear black 01-04 Headlights and Corners" that I originally got from ebay. The reason I am selling is because I bought one-piece headlights to fit my fiberglass fenders better and I ran these for a little over a year and have been sealed with silicone from day one and have not had any leaking problems. One black part where the grille clips in is scuffed from the bumper filler piece, but doesn't affect install or looks, and there are no broken tabs. The corners have flat black trim.

* The plastic piece circled in red on the stock photo will have to be reused from your existing headlights, as I reused it for my current headlights.
SOLD via PayPal shipped (lower 48) including corners, no bulbs.

Old 02-02-2014, 05:37 PM   #2
JoshBovaird is on a distinguished road
JoshBovaird's Tacoma Gallery
Ill take them. Pm me your paypal.
Old 02-02-2014, 06:16 PM   #3
teehext is on a distinguished road

Name: Tyler
teehext's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I was too slow...
Old 02-03-2014, 05:18 AM   #4
DC TRD MallRunner
Taco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshBovaird View Post
Ill take them. Pm me your paypal.
PM sent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by teehext View Post
Damn I was too slow...
So close!
Old 02-05-2014, 06:32 PM   #5
DC TRD MallRunner

SOLD to teehext.