Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

3.4 V6 Transmission for Sale

Old 01-31-2014, 05:16 PM   #1
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
3.4 V6 Transmission for Sale

have an Automatic Transmission, and transfer case for a 3.4 l V6

$550 OBO

I also have a set of stock toyota front gears, I think they are 4.10, im not positive, if someone can help me identify them I would apprciate it.

$75 OBO

Would prefer local pick up, but i might be willing to ship on your dime.

Located in North Carolina close to Charlotte.
Old 02-01-2014, 05:20 AM   #2
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
Nice transfer case
Old 02-01-2014, 07:37 AM   #3
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks, it has had some work done to it recently too.
Old 02-01-2014, 05:14 PM   #4
stumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: spamuel
stumpjumper509's Tacoma Gallery
oem cv? willing to part those out and ship?
Old 02-01-2014, 07:02 PM   #5
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Dammit dammit dammit
Old 02-02-2014, 12:10 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpjumper509 View Post
oem cv? willing to part those out and ship?
They are OEM, I would rather sell it together, but maybe check back in a couple weeks and i might be willing to do it. Ill keep you at the top of the list for them if I do decide!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaOverAll View Post
Dammit dammit dammit
Why do you say that?
Old 02-02-2014, 12:51 AM   #7
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01tacoprerunner View Post
Why do you say that?
Cause I want the stuff but don't have the money lol
Old 02-02-2014, 01:14 AM   #8
stumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: spamuel
stumpjumper509's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They are OEM, I would rather sell it together, but maybe check back in a couple weeks and i might be willing to do it. Ill keep you at the top of the list for them if I do decide!

Why do you say that?
much appreciated
Old 02-05-2014, 03:15 PM   #10
just dig it
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Pm me the total cash price!!!
Old 02-19-2014, 07:40 AM   #12
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
How much do you want for just the front diff?
Old 02-19-2014, 10:02 AM   #14
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
Surprised non ones jumped on this yet, good deal
Old 02-19-2014, 11:15 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
How much do you want for just the front diff?
Let me think about it, I have one guy interested in all of it, but he is just trying to decide!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robby655 View Post
dang wish you were closer! why arent you using it for your truck?
It was the wrong transmission, and the diff and stuff was just extra i picked up along the way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellassaiw10 View Post
Surprised non ones jumped on this yet, good deal
I got one guy interested, I hope he jumps on it!
Old 02-19-2014, 06:45 PM   #17
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbassd View Post
I want the front diff lol!!! Let me know
well i need one lol i blew mine up
Old 02-23-2014, 12:42 PM   #18

Front Diff has been sold, Thanks Blake!

Cvs are pending.
Old 02-24-2014, 10:17 PM   #19

Quote:
Front Diff has been sold, Thanks Blake!.
No thank YOU brian. Hopefully gonna be able to regear it sometime soon and ill be able to throw it in and not blow it up like my last one lol
Old 02-24-2014, 10:26 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
No thank YOU brian. Hopefully gonna be able to regear it sometime soon and ill be able to throw it in and not blow it up like my last one lol
Heck yeah man, I hope you can get it in there! I really needed to sell some parts, I'm rich with parts, had about $2000 in this 4wd conversion, and really only need to have about $1000 in it!

So bump for someone to buy this transmission and transfer case off of me!