Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB 1g doublecab(bad engine or trans! high mileage! project!) possibly long travel

Old 02-04-2014, 07:55 AM   #1
fcfromhell is on a distinguished road
fcfromhell's Tacoma Gallery
WTB 1g doublecab(bad engine or trans! high mileage! project!) possibly long travel

So I am looking for a 1st gen Tacoma double cab 4x4 and I may need every bodies help I can get.

I am hoping to find one that has engine problems or transmission problems. Or something with high mileage for cheap. I plan on changing most of the suspension and the engine and transmission any how

Do you have, or know anybody that has, or have you seen on graigslist that may have a double cab Tacoma with engine problems? Or trans problems? Maybe it doesnít have any engine or trans all together, possibly an unfinished project(no SAS)

It does have to have to have a good frame, and complete cab forward and needs to be 4x4, would prefer a rolling chassis for transport, I will not be keeping the stock suspension so If I can get a frame and cab cheap enough that would work as long as I can get it shipped to me

Iím sure this wonít be the easiest thing to come by, but I can be hopeful right.
I have cash in hand and am ready to buy

Also I would consider a double cab Tacoma with a full high quality long travel suspension set up

Thanks
Old 02-18-2014, 09:02 PM   #2
fcfromhell is on a distinguished road
fcfromhell's Tacoma Gallery
Bump