1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Sas axles and e-lockers,gears, installed and ready to go

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by jgore66, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Mar 27, 2014 at 3:21 PM
    jgore66

jgore66 [OP] Member

Member:
    Have a set of axles for a project and don't have the time to finish. Front and rear Dana 44 and amc hd20 out of a grand wagoneer. Both have brand new, just broken installed and properly broken in 4.54 gears, auburn ected elockers front and rear. New seals, and warn lock out hubs. Front is spring over, comes with a brand new, uninstalled high steer kit including links, flat top knuckle, and pitman arm. Also have a set of 6 rims and 33s I'll include in the sale. Asking 2600 obo. Tires are old but hold air and have good tread. Freebies though with the sale. Located in abq, NM. Prefer local pickup but will ship via freight at buyers expense. Call or text 505-710-8085 for info or picks.

2. Mar 27, 2014 at 3:22 PM
    jgore66

jgore66 [OP] Member

Member:
    Not sure how to include images. Any help?

3. Mar 27, 2014 at 3:50 PM
    Astraa70

Astraa70 Well-Known Member

Member:
    DFW
    Vehicle:
    03 Tacoma 4X4 TRD DC
    Full OME suspension, ARB Bull Bar, Grey Wire mod, Rear diff breather mod, TG Sliders, Pro, Plasti-dipped all chrome Comp 7069, 285/75/16 Trail Grapplers Cobra 25, Ultragauge, axle relocation brackets,
    You will need to host images on a hosting site like photobucket.com ,then copy the code and paste it in the above menu
    9the icon that looks like mountains)

4. Mar 27, 2014 at 5:40 PM
    Andy.G

Andy.G Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Andy
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    96 tacoma sx 4x4 2.7 5 speed
    Started automatic. Swapped to manual
    I do mine from phone completely. Take pic with phone(1st) Go to tacoma gallery(2nd) go to upload photos(3rd) it brings up screen that has 3 slots for files. Hit file spot and it will give you option of your phone gallery(4th) hit pic in phone and then done. The tw gallery will assign file to pic.Name file and go down to upload(5th) It should show large pic with yellow tag under pic that says showphoto in it. Tap bar it turns blue. Tap again and hit copy(6th) Go to thread you want and say something and hit screen and paste. That's all you have to do. I have done everything on here with android phone. Don't even have a computer. If you go to newbie thread there is also tutorial. Without pics in sale thread you will eventually get locked. If I can help you, pm me.

5. Mar 27, 2014 at 5:41 PM
    Spoonman

Spoonman Granite Guru

Member:
    First Name:
    Jamie
    Alberta
    Postimage.org

Products Discussed in

To Top