Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS Bilstein HD Stock Height Suspension, Sway Bar, Volant CAI

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-11-2014, 10:59 PM   #1
Toyota Addict
Trowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Trowbocop's Tacoma Gallery
FS Bilstein HD Stock Height Suspension, Sway Bar, Volant CAI

Bilstein HD Stock height with 30k miles on it, Sway bar (includes all bushings and hardware.)

Would like to sell as a set, but possibly willing to split. Take these off my hands!

150$ for suspension OBO.

200$ for Volant CAI OBO.

Volant:
LINK for reference

Suspension:
LINK for reference
Old 06-11-2014, 11:09 PM   #2
Toyota Addict
Trowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Also Stock Leafs + aal!

Stock leafs + aal (don't know brand, got from another TW member)

One bolt is stuck in the leaf, just have to drill out. I cut it off.

Will throw these in for 50$ OBO, paid 40 for aals last year.

Old 06-25-2014, 11:51 PM   #6
mnewmansnow is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
mnewmansnow's Tacoma Gallery
Still got any of the suspension stuff for sale? Also are you willing to ship any of this?
Old 06-26-2014, 01:47 AM   #7
Toyota Addict

Still have everything, have been lazy about pricing shipping. Not quite sure how to get legit quote for leafs. Shocks in a box are no big deal, but dunno about loose leafs?

Where ya at? I can get you figured out when I look at it.

Front Sight- I haven't forgot about you. Just have been crazy busy with work.
Old 06-26-2014, 10:44 AM   #8
Firefighter:
I'm in New Jersey, so shipping the leafs may be more than it's worth but either way I'd still be interested in those shocks. Whenever you have time to get the shipping cost figured out let me know.
Old 06-26-2014, 04:29 PM   #9
darcytribe is on a distinguished road
darcytribe's Tacoma Gallery
I'd take the suspension package and sway bar (minus the leafs) if they are still available. Let me know...
Old 06-28-2014, 09:36 AM   #10
Toyota Addict

For all interested in shipping, please PM me your addresses, so I can calculate.

Leafs and sway look to be too much of a pain to ship to be economical for everyone, so local for those, unless you're really psyched for them.

I PM'd you back Front Sight.
Old 06-28-2014, 09:05 PM   #11
darcytribe is on a distinguished road
darcytribe's Tacoma Gallery
does anyone know if the stock shocks and coil overs off of a 03' 4x4 will fit on a 96' 4x4?
Old 06-29-2014, 12:44 PM   #12
Firefighter:
I believe I have heard that there are some difference between them, but I'm not 100% sure. It may also depend on whether you have the 5 or 6 lug.
Old 07-01-2014, 08:18 PM   #13
4RUNNER WITH A V8 is on a distinguished road
4RUNNER WITH A V8's Tacoma Gallery
Pmd.....

Products Discussed in this Thread