1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Help! Need 01-04 headliner and interior power door panels

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by capturecolorado, Dec 7, 2014.

1. Dec 7, 2014 at 6:44 AM
    capturecolorado

capturecolorado [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Grand Junction, CO
    Vehicle:
    01 4Runner SR5 with some things attached
    Come Tuesday morning I'm beginning to do a cab swap on my Taco to bring it back to usable condition after rolling it. In the roll, the roof crumpled and killed my headliner, so I'm in need of a new one, it also took out the better part of my interior door panels.

I'm hoping someone in the Colorado Front Range has something hanging around, I'd prefer not to deal with shipping.. Let me know if you've got anything! Preferably the stock tan color.

Also hoping to find a set of front stock fenders drilled for flares, and a hood if possible.

2. Dec 10, 2014 at 9:52 PM
    QMEDJoe

QMEDJoe Proverbs 3:5-6

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Fleetwood NC
    Vehicle:
    2003 black DLX Tacoma,5VZ-FE,5 speed,4x4.
    Fox 2.0 Coilovers in the front and Fox 2.0’s in the rear, Total Chaos UCA’s, Al-lpro expo leafs, K&N cold air intake, TRD headers,Magnaflow catback exhaust,URD short throw shifter, switched out my 60/40 bench seat for some Tacoma Limited seats, Replaced the vinyl shift boot for a leather one, completely soundproofed the cab w/ Frost King. Replaced stock radio with a Pioneer AVH series head unit. Focal component system w/a 10" sub powered by 2 Alpine amps. Weathertech floor mats. Line-X'd the bed. SCS Ray 10’s, Installed an A.R.E. MX series camper shell. All-Pro Apex front bumper w/ All-Pro skid plates all the way back to the Trans. Low Range fuel skid plate.
    I don't know if you've come across anything yet but I'm switching out my manual interior door panels for power and I ordered the panels off of a company I found online. --> http://www.ranchotoyotatruckparts.com/

The shipping and pricing wasn't that bad. I got both door panels shipped for $100.

Products Discussed in

To Top