1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: 4wd Fenders and other pieces for fenders

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by Murd3rd, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Sep 10, 2011 at 3:20 PM
    Murd3rd

Murd3rd [OP] I believe I Toyota harder than most

Member:
    Your Mom's House, USA
    Vehicle:
    00.5 Reg Cab Slammed, Turbo'd/19 TRD OR 6MT S/C
    1st gen - it's got a built engine, a turbo, and waaaaaaay too much to list. 3rd gen - basic-bitch lift, S/C, Pro Wheels
    I have (1) used (stock white) 4wd fender, and (1) brand new (OEM Black primer) from Toyota 4wd fender

Both fenders are DENTLESS and have not been modified in any way!

also (1) used driver side plastic inner fender piece and the driver side only bracket for the front of the fender

i am willing to trade the bracket piece for a 2wd equivalent because i need one

also have various pieces like one of the skirt pieces that goes between the engine compartment and the fender well itself, different kinds of clips and what not, just a bag full of goodies for the fenders. if you want specifics then i guess i can go through the bag later and post them up

$150 takes everything, prefer local pickup, i am going down to the Houston area on the 15th(if everything stops burning to the ground) for about 4-5 days and i can bring them with me and meet up with you JUST ABOUT anywhere in the Houston area.

if you want them shipped, buyer pays shipping...but i would hate to ship them since they are body pieces and aren't all that thick, they will bend very easily, but if your willing to pay then you obviously want them bad enough, ill take every measure that you are willing to pay for to ship them properly and safely

*Note* the black fender has some white spray paint "mist" on it due to it being in my garage when i was painting some stuff, but im sure that you will paint it any way the color of your truck, easily painted over, it isn't even really that bad, just thought I'd mention it

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jul 18, 2012 at 4:53 PM
    christaco

christaco New Member

Member:
    Driftwood, TX
    Vehicle:
    99 4x4 SR5
    what year are these for?

3. Jul 18, 2012 at 4:56 PM
    Murd3rd

Murd3rd [OP] I believe I Toyota harder than most

Member:
    Your Mom's House, USA
    Vehicle:
    00.5 Reg Cab Slammed, Turbo'd/19 TRD OR 6MT S/C
    1st gen - it's got a built engine, a turbo, and waaaaaaay too much to list. 3rd gen - basic-bitch lift, S/C, Pro Wheels
    Sorry man, these things have been gone for a while...I dont come to this site often so I forgot to update it. But they were from a 2000 reg can 5 lug

Products Discussed in

To Top