Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st-gen-tacoma-marketplace/)
-   -   ARE Camper Shell, White, for Two-Door Tacoma (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st-gen-tacoma-marketplace/267441-camper-shell-white-two-door-tacoma.html)

Benjisaurus 03-09-2013 08:15 PM

ARE Camper Shell, White, for Two-Door Tacoma

ARE camper shell for two-door (regular or extended cab). Fits year models 1995 - 2004. ARE CX series camper top, with sliding glass vented "win-doors" with screens on each side that flip up just like the rear glass.
It is White, and color-matched to the Tacoma vin number in 1998.
The two "win-doors", and the rear glass all have two T-handles with locks
It has Yakima rails factory installed onto the shell's roof which are permanent, plus (4) Control Towers, and (2) 58" bars
The small center sliding glass pane is missing (the glass that lines up with Tacoma's sliding rear window), but the shell's fit is so tight, I have not had any problems with water intrusion; and there are definitely no security issues.
The original price of the top two years ago was over $2300.00, and besides the one missing sliding pane, it is in great condition
I'm asking for $775.00

I live near Nashville, TN, so you can pick up locally, or I don't mind meeting you somewhere within about 80 miles (give or take) from Nashville if you want it. You could probably talk me into going a little further if there is beer involved. Thank you!!!

Benjisaurus 03-10-2013 06:22 AM

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/n...87f61d96e7.jpg

FirefighterTN 06-16-2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benjisaurus (Post 6564571)
ARE camper shell for two-door (regular or extended cab). Fits year models 1995 - 2004. ARE CX series camper top, with sliding glass vented "win-doors" with screens on each side that flip up just like the rear glass.
It has Yakima rails factory installed onto the shell's roof which are permanent, plus (4) Control Towers, and (2) 58" bars
The small center sliding glass pane is missing (the glass that lines up with Tacoma's sliding rear window), but the shell's fit is so tight, I have not had any problems with water intrusion; and there are definitely no security issues.
The original price of the top two years ago was over $2300.00, and besides the one missing sliding pane, it is in great condition
I'm asking for $775.00
I live near Nashville, TN, so you can pick up locally, or I don't mind meeting you somewhere within about 80 miles (give or take) from Nashville if you want it. You could probably talk me into going a little further if there is beer involved. Thank you!!!

Have you sold this yet?

FirefighterTN 06-16-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benjisaurus (Post 6564571)
I'm asking for $775.00

I'm in Chattanooga

TACOMABOSS 06-28-2013 09:03 PM

I love those camper shells, with the win-doors.
Truck looks good too
GLWS

MEDICDUDE423 07-03-2013 09:20 AM

Im In east TN, Do you still have?

2001caltaco 04-14-2014 07:43 PM

How old is the Camper Shell and is it still available. Is their anyway to ship it to California?.

01tacoprerunner 04-14-2014 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2001caltaco (Post 8515347)
How old is the Camper Shell and is it still available. Is their anyway to ship it to California?.

Benjisaurus's Tacoma Gallery

Send Message User Lists
Last Activity: 03-10-2013 09:23 AM