1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2002 Tacoma TRD Off Road 4X4 Access Cab - Crazy Clean

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacomas For Sale (1995-2004)' started by shleppy, Jan 24, 2015.

1. Jan 24, 2015 at 2:37 PM
    shleppy

shleppy [OP] Member

Member:
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    2015 Gen 2 TRD Sport Access Cab 4x4
    #################
    SOLD !!!
    #################

2002 TRD Off Road Extra Cab 4x4 V6 Automatic... As clean as they get. 140K mileage. $16,500 OBO. I'm in Orange County CA (between LA and San Diego).

All the expensive maintenance (water pump, serpentine belt, front and rear differential service, coolant flush, throttle body service and fuel injection service) were completed at 125,00 miles. Zero rust on frame (truck is in southern California .. it just doesn't get wet enough for rust issues)

Original owner. No accidents - Non Smoker. This truck is so clean it's embarrassing. (I get snarky comments all the time about how I have a 4X4 and it's squeaky clean :D). All joking aside this is the cleanest Gen 1 you find. I'm one of those people who cleans and maintains their vehicles obsessively. Nothing is broken or functioning less than optimal. 4 Wheel drive only used seasonally in the snow. Truck was never "wheeled" hard off road ever.

Ok.. enough rambling...on to the specs and details.

Locking rear differential, BF Goodrich All Terrain Tires, Tinted windows, $2500+ audio system with Navigation/DVD/Sirius/iPod controller and back up camera. Audio system has 8 speakers including two 8" subs (all concealed to look completely stock..you can't see anything when you peek into the truck. Snugtop Extra Vision shell, bed liner, Class III hitch, Alarm system. Interior is flawless.. zero stains rips tears or blemishes. Carpet and mats are super clean. Exterior is crazy clean too - no dents or dings. Paint was just detailed for 4+ hours and looks sweeet!. New headlight lenses, All services performed like clock work. Suspension is stock.. which means no premature wear on suspension and drive system from an aftermarket lift. Never touched by anyone but a Toyota dealer and me for it's entire life span. Both seat belt retractors were replaced less than a year ago. If you know gen 1 tacomas .. they are notorious for crummy return springs on the seatbelts.. not this one :)

If you are looking for the cleanest, best maintained 4x4 Tacoma.. you just found it. I have babied this truck since day 1 and it shows.

Ok.. done with the sales pitch. :cool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 31, 2015
  2. Jan 24, 2015 at 7:20 PM
    andlours

andlours Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Andy
    Denver, CO
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD Offroad
    Mileage?

3. Jan 24, 2015 at 8:05 PM
    shleppy

shleppy [OP] Member

Member:
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    Yikes.. can't believe I forgot to include mileage. Thanks so for the heads up on the obvious omission.

Mileage (140K) added to original post.

Thanks again!

4. Jan 31, 2015 at 8:09 PM
    shleppy

shleppy [OP] Member

Member:
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    SOLD !!!!! :kona:

Products Discussed in

To Top