1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2000 v6 3.4l sr5 4x4

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacomas For Sale (1995-2004)' started by mcwilliams904, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Feb 3, 2015 at 10:35 AM
    mcwilliams904

mcwilliams904 [OP] Member

Member:
    jacksonville
    Vehicle:
    sr5
    2000 Tacoma sr5 3.4l v6 4x4 for sale-image.jpgI've got a 2000 Toyota Tacoma sr5 v6 3.4l automatic. It has 211xxx miles runs and drives great very reliable truck. Interior is in great shape as well. 4x4 works. It has a 3" suspension lift and no I didn't go the cheap route and buy spacers and blocks to lift my truck. It's got the bilstien 5100 adjustable shocks with toytec/eibach 3" lift springs. Rear has old man emu 2.5" leaf springs. Black pro comp 16" wheels with 33" Goodyear duratracs about 80% tread left. Newer headlights and corner lights with 8k hid bulbs. Python alarm/remote start. K&n cold air intake. Flow master exhaust. Replaced starter 2 months ago. Brand new ceramic pads. Has ultra gauge. Aftermarket stereo and kicker door speakers. I keep up with all the maintenance and change all the fluids on time. I'm sure I'm forgetting something to list. Now for the cons. Rear bumper has some rust nothing major. Couple small dings and scratches on the paint nothing major. I baby this truck.. I just want something different. I barely drive the truck due to having a service van so I drive that during the week it only gets driven on the weekends so miles will increase slightly. I also bought a complet 5vzfe off cl that had a blown head gasket that can go with the sale. Planned on rebuilding the engine but never got around to it. It is torn apart. Spare engine comes with everything but the starter. Please call or text to come check it out or if you have any questions . 904-309-4472 7500$OBO located in Jacksonville fl. Will send pics thru text or email until I get home to upload some pics. Very clean truck. You can alson view my pics thru my cl posting below

2000 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 $7500$ OBO
    http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/4853104019.html

IMG_0286.jpg
    IMG_0287.jpg
    IMG_0230.jpg
    IMG_0221.jpg
    IMG_0226.jpg

Last edited: Feb 3, 2015

Products Discussed in

To Top