Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

selling my truck, SF Bay area spread the word

Old 07-07-2010, 01:39 AM   #1
Peanut Butter and Jaaaaaaaammmmmmm!!
t.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Pew Professional
Name: Ted
t.hornstra's Tacoma Gallery
selling my truck, SF Bay area spread the word

Hey guys,
Decided to sell my truck, i need something more practical for me and what i do. I love my truck, definetly wont be the last truck i own, i just need a car with better gas/passenger capabilities.

here the link to my selling page

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ml#post1940332

If your in the bay area, id appreciate if you help spread the word!

And I will definitely stay on the forum.
Attached Thumbnails
selling my truck, SF Bay area spread the word-img_0053.jpg   selling my truck, SF Bay area spread the word-img_0054.jpg   selling my truck, SF Bay area spread the word-img_0056.jpg