1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Finally got rid of the big nasty grey monster

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by zeeya2000, Jul 10, 2010.

1. Jul 10, 2010 at 5:55 PM
    zeeya2000

zeeya2000 [OP] Cajun Taceaux

Member:
    First Name:
    Craig
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    Bad-Ass PreRunner
    Flowmaster super 10 series turndowns/ Volant CAI system/ Alpine deck, Alpine bass speakers throughtout with tweeters, Alpine PLT-5 Sub/ Blacked out front bumper and door handles/ 5% and 20% tint/ Bilstein 5100 adjustable shocks all the way around with a 1.5'' block lift in the rear/ also removed my running boards and mudflaps/ Blacked out badges - TRD windshield banner - TRD third brake light cover (all courtesy of SockMonkey)
    I ordered a new stock bumper, painted black last weekend and finally got it put on. I think it is a great upgrade from the stock grey bumper.
    Any thoughts or Questions. feel free

[​IMG]

2. Jul 10, 2010 at 5:57 PM
    VooDoo

VooDoo More Cowbell!

Member:
    First Name:
    Carter Ivey
    Baton Rouge, LA/ Starkville, MS
    Vehicle:
    '06 DC LB PreRunner
    Looks great!! Headlight restoration next?

3. Jul 10, 2010 at 6:03 PM
    zeeya2000

Member:
    First Name:
    Craig
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    Bad-Ass PreRunner
    Flowmaster super 10 series turndowns/ Volant CAI system/ Alpine deck, Alpine bass speakers throughtout with tweeters, Alpine PLT-5 Sub/ Blacked out front bumper and door handles/ 5% and 20% tint/ Bilstein 5100 adjustable shocks all the way around with a 1.5'' block lift in the rear/ also removed my running boards and mudflaps/ Blacked out badges - TRD windshield banner - TRD third brake light cover (all courtesy of SockMonkey)
    Haha you beat me to it.
    i was just about to post that i had new headlights and corner lights in the mail.
    and the tail lights im tinting myself.
    and my rear bumper and running boards will eventualy be powder coated black once i find the time

[​IMG]

4. Jul 10, 2010 at 6:06 PM
    zeeya2000

Member:
    First Name:
    Craig
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    Bad-Ass PreRunner
    hey by the way do you ever head out to the race track in donaldsonville. i forgot the name of it.
    i go there with my dad and his tundra(in one of my gallery pics)
    he likes to run his truck from time to time with his trd s/c

Products Discussed in

To Top