Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Satoshi on 1st Gen

View Poll Results: Do you like the Satoshi grill on 1st gens?
Yes 285 82.61%
No 60 17.39%
Voters: 345. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-29-2013, 01:34 PM   #161
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Pizza rolls
Old 05-29-2013, 01:38 PM   #162
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Satoshis look great on first gens
Pic in sig of mine
Old 06-05-2013, 11:56 AM   #164
Limited
lucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lucky73's Tacoma Gallery
only like it if it has an FJ badge
Old 06-19-2013, 01:48 AM   #165
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
who votes no... seriously...
Old 08-12-2013, 06:12 PM   #166
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky73 View Post
only like it if it has an FJ badge
Mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarotto View Post
who votes no... seriously...
Second gen people trolling
Old 08-13-2013, 08:02 PM   #167
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

gays
Old 10-01-2013, 05:22 PM   #170
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomataco2 View Post
Dem headlights could use a blackout, projector retro, and buffing
I agree... I've restored them once already. I'll restore them again soon and spray some clear coat on it this time.

I would love to do a retrofit, but I'm waiting until I have a place with an oven to actually be able to take apart the lenses...

I do plan on getting some of these in the meantime though.
Old 10-01-2013, 05:30 PM   #171
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Freshened up my satoshi and finally colormatched it again!

Old 10-01-2013, 07:24 PM   #172
Agent
MRBOND101 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dylan
MRBOND101's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Tac0ma View Post

Love the color match on your truck man looks so good

Also subbed
Old 10-01-2013, 07:33 PM   #173
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRBOND101 View Post
Love the color match on your truck man looks so good

Also subbed
Thanks!
Its nice being back in the colormatch group again! After my first deer it was easier to just paint it black but glad I took the time to paint it this time!
Old 10-01-2013, 08:25 PM   #174
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks!
Its nice being back in the colormatch group again! After my first deer it was easier to just paint it black but glad I took the time to paint it this time!
Lucky you! color matching white is so easy. I wouldn't know where to begin to find Sunfire Red Pear, let alone at rattle can price.

Looks great where'd you find the emblem. Ebay?
Old 10-01-2013, 09:00 PM   #175

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Biscuits View Post
Lucky you! color matching white is so easy. I wouldn't know where to begin to find Sunfire Red Pear, let alone at rattle can price.

Looks great where'd you find the emblem. Ebay?
Haha you right, I use the cheap .97 paint from home depot lol its quick and easy and cheap to touchup! When I did the Satoshi for Higherlux truck he gave me a paint that matched his factory red pretty damn good, iirc it was a ford color.. but you can always goto Automotivetouchup.com and they will have the color you need for around $10... not too bad considering its a perfect match and in a spray can..

Which emblem you referring to? The TOYOTA one I got from a member at a local meet a long time ago, its from a 4Runner he said, I just used hobby paint and a small brush to paint the black connecting sections so it looks like individual letters. The SC one I got from Metalmiller and had it painted with Airplane paint out of the Agusta, GA airport paint center
Old 10-02-2013, 08:05 AM   #176
Fire Pony
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomataco2 View Post
Dem headlights could use a blackout, projector retro, and buffing
HA! Now that I've fixed my headlights everyone has to go make fun of everybody else.

Here's my satoshi. Grillcraft, sits flush and a Prius badge.
Old 10-02-2013, 06:33 PM   #177

Quote:

time to color match those corner lights
Old 10-02-2013, 07:03 PM   #178

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarotto View Post
time to color match those corner lights
I know! everytime I see the pic I remember that I completely forgot to do them Was too consumed in the retro and getting the grill painted
Old 12-22-2013, 03:36 PM   #179
jdkilroy is a splendid one to beholdjdkilroy is a splendid one to beholdjdkilroy is a splendid one to beholdjdkilroy is a splendid one to beholdjdkilroy is a splendid one to beholdjdkilroy is a splendid one to beholdjdkilroy is a splendid one to behold

jdkilroy's Tacoma Gallery
For those with Radiant Red, Rust-Oleum's "Safety Red" is a near perfect colour match. It's in their "professional" series of rattle cans.
Old 02-02-2014, 12:05 AM   #180
phisohex is just really nicephisohex is just really nicephisohex is just really nicephisohex is just really nicephisohex is just really nice

Name: pat
phisohex's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine done last week, colo rmatched toyota superwhite II over the Chrome grill... that was a pain.. and the M1 from Homertaco..

01tac0ma, i like the eyelids on the lights, is that just painted over?

Went with just stenciling the toyota on the front til i can find the emblum off a 80 land crusier or something..