Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

ordered pro comp wheels today and shocks/spacer already arrived!

Old 08-04-2010, 12:06 PM   #1
TacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gus
TacomaGus's Tacoma Gallery
ordered pro comp wheels today and shocks/spacer already arrived!

i ordered a rear set of billy 5100's and a 1/2" spacer to correct lean from Wheelers Offroad and they were great to deal with and had a speedy delivery the whole way across the country. Now i'm just waiting to get the pro comp 8069's that the shop special ordered for me. I know i could've done it myself but atleast if they dont fit, i wont be charged and they can just send them back.

Hopefully the wheels will fit and i can post pics next week.
Old 08-05-2010, 10:24 PM   #3
"thats what she said"
01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future

Name: joe
01taquito's Tacoma Gallery
x2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomadude89 View Post
Congrats man, lookin' forward to the pics.
Old 08-06-2010, 10:07 AM   #5
TacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

theres the shocks and revtek spacer from wheelers, can't wait to feel the ride quality difference they make. I'm just worried that the 8069's wont fit since their 15 inch but no one else has had problems with them and wheelers said they would fit but we will see
Old 08-12-2010, 07:38 AM   #6

just had the wheels put on today to check fitment and they fit perfect. The guy at the shop couldn't believe that i found 15 inch wheels that fit a tacoma with stock 16inch wheels haha but the tires will be in 2moro.
Old 08-12-2010, 03:33 PM   #7
Modified Glamper Extraordinaire
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaGus View Post
just had the wheels put on today to check fitment and they fit perfect. The guy at the shop couldn't believe that i found 15 inch wheels that fit a tacoma with stock 16inch wheels haha but the tires will be in 2moro.
Which ones are they? The 15x8s with 3.75" BS, with a -19 mm offset?