Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

My 1st gen regular cab...audio set up(pics)

Old 08-06-2010, 03:02 PM   #1
Daudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Daudio's Tacoma Gallery
My 1st gen regular cab...audio set up(pics)

Exterior is still pretty much stock

Front end

UWS low pro tool box

Avic-D1 (had this since it first came out, 8 ball shifter was in the truck when I bought it. If anyone knows where I can get the stock one..help!

Amp rack with Pioneer mono amp

other angle (getting the cut on the right side was a pain)

sub box with Pioneer 10" shallow (there is a toyota symbol raised up under the carpet behind the console, hard to see during the day)

Not much room in the single cabs with bucket seats for an audio set up so that's what I did.

I just put some LED light bars in to light up the box and amp, I'll take some pictures when it gets dark out.

Thanks for looking
Old 08-06-2010, 03:52 PM   #2
josh.. is on a distinguished road
josh..'s Tacoma Gallery
That head unit looks badass.
Old 08-06-2010, 06:03 PM   #3
Daudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Daudio's Tacoma Gallery
^ thanks, it's nice. Kind of out of date now but it does what I need it to do.
Old 09-26-2010, 04:22 PM   #4
jab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud of
jab08's Tacoma Gallery
Dude did you make the sub box/amp rack? Or is that something you ordered? I had a box built but the stupid dude made it wider than I told him to and now the passenger's knees are almost hitting the dash. Looks awesome!
Old 09-26-2010, 07:12 PM   #5
4wd tacoma
trd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
trd7's Tacoma Gallery
that is a nice set-up! btw for the 4wd shifter you could hit up a junk yard
Old 10-13-2010, 11:10 AM   #6
Daudio's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jab08 View Post
Dude did you make the sub box/amp rack? Or is that something you ordered? I had a box built but the stupid dude made it wider than I told him to and now the passenger's knees are almost hitting the dash. Looks awesome!
Thanks! I made it, there's not much room at all back there to fit a sub. I could only do a shallow sub but I only lost one notch on the passenger side, it's still comfortable to sit in. You should go back to that guy and tell him to rebuild it if it's not what you wanted and paid for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trd7 View Post
that is a nice set-up! btw for the 4wd shifter you could hit up a junk yard
Yea, I looked at some of the junk yards around here but there wasn't much to be found. My buddy works at yota and he told me they were hard to come by but he would keep a look out.
Old 10-13-2010, 05:01 PM   #7
gilligan has a spectacular aura aboutgilligan has a spectacular aura about

Name: Ashley
gilligan's Tacoma Gallery
They have a stock shifter knob on ebay for $14.99 plus $3.00 shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FACTO...s#ht_500wt_956
Old 10-13-2010, 05:42 PM   #8
Daudio's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilligan View Post
They have a stock shifter knob on ebay for $14.99 plus $3.00 shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FACTO...s#ht_500wt_956

Awesome! Thank you, I appreciate it.