1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

thats your PRIVATE PARTY VALUE???????????

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by Regretless Rob, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Aug 12, 2010 at 12:32 PM
    Regretless Rob

Regretless Rob [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Chino CA USA
    Vehicle:
    2001 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner SR5
    Painted my stock rims black and polished my lugs, New jvc head unit with 2 12" subs with shut of switch, Side mirrors tinted, FULLBLOWN FM-74267 muffler, In dash wiring for my Garmin 750 GPS & 3Gs Iphone dock with aux plug and charger in dash, Three more cigarette lighter plus under my head unit also in dash, strobe head lights for the hell of ithttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qumylyXOig,
    I Kelly blue booked my first gen and I'm happy to inform everyone that evn tho my truck is just about 10 years old its private party value issssss....
    BLUE BOOK® PRIVATE PARTY VALUE

[​IMG]

Close Private Party Value

Kelley Blue Book Private Party Value is the amount a buyer can expect to pay when buying a used car from a private party. The Private Party Value assumes the vehicle is sold "As Is" and carries no warranty (other than any remaining factory warranty). The final sale price may vary depending on the vehicle's actual condition and local market conditions. This value may also be used to derive Fair Market Value for insurance and vehicle donation purposes.

More Photos
    Condition [​IMG] Value
    Excellent
    $10,370 Good
    $9,870 Fair
    $9,070

Products Discussed in

To Top