Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

60/40 Bench camo seat covers?

Old 08-15-2010, 08:04 AM   #1
4wd tacoma
trd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
trd7's Tacoma Gallery
60/40 Bench camo seat covers?

I have the 60/40 bench seats in my 95 tacoma and I am searching for some camo seat covers.

I found these seat covers for a t100 and I was wondering would they work?

Anyone know where I can find camo seat covers for the 60/40 bench seats? thank you
Old 08-16-2010, 11:40 AM   #3
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
My friend has just the bench seat, no 60/40 and he just used a back seat cover from walmart, idk if you use the ability to fold it down or not.
Old 08-16-2010, 11:42 AM   #4
I'd rather be hunting!
huntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
huntark03's Tacoma Gallery
Search for Sportsman Camo Covers. Awesome covers and customer service!!! They have almost every camo pattern and they are custom fit!
Old 08-17-2010, 04:37 PM   #5
Duck Killing Machine
Siebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CJ
Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine for my buckets made by Headwater Seat Covers. He makes them for the bench or buckets and all are made to order. They wernt cheap but they are well made and he put all the cool pockets and stuff I needed on them for me. The fit is really good as well.

Very happy with them. It actually kinda bums me out cause I will be ditching the seats and camo covers for racing seats soon.

Excuse the mess in my truck. Need to clean it out but havnt had the time.

Old 08-17-2010, 04:42 PM   #6
mattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mattleegee's Tacoma Gallery
trd7 i love the sig

anyone know where to get any GOOD 60/40 covers... camo or not that is less then $397 from okole?
Old 08-17-2010, 05:27 PM   #7
Duck Killing Machine
Siebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
Mine were not much over 200 from what I recall. These things are awesome quality you really should take a look, I know he does the 60/40 because that is what my truck had before I swapped in the buckets...
Old 08-17-2010, 07:29 PM   #8
4wd tacoma
trd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trd7's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for all the responses guys.

I like your setup Siebler. I just checked on that website and they are $235 + $15 shipping for 60/40 seats. Thanks man that is not a bad price. Btw where did you get your bucket seats from?
Old 08-17-2010, 08:22 PM   #9
I'd rather be hunting!
huntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I just ordered my Sportsman Camo Covers today...I'll take plenty of pics when I get them here and installed!
Old 08-17-2010, 08:32 PM   #10
4wd tacoma

trd7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntark03 View Post
I just ordered my Sportsman Camo Covers today...I'll take plenty of pics when I get them here and installed!
Sweet man can't wait to see what they look like
Old 09-27-2010, 06:05 PM   #11
I'd rather be hunting!

Well sorry it took so long for me to take the pics but here they are!!! I also got black Husky Liner floor mats too!!!

And here are the mats!!

Old 09-27-2010, 06:09 PM   #12
4wd tacoma

trd7's Tacoma Gallery
yeah man took forever lol jk
those look sweet deff an option thanks for the reply man
Old 09-27-2010, 06:18 PM   #13
I'd rather be hunting!

I paid $384.00 shipped for those...so half that just for front seats...not bad from what I've seen. Marathon charges extra for head rests and center console and cost more....
Old 09-27-2010, 06:23 PM   #14
militaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to behold

militaco's Tacoma Gallery
Here's mine
Attached Thumbnails
60/40 Bench camo seat covers?-picture-013.jpg  
Old 10-28-2010, 12:17 PM   #15
YSR450 will become famous soon enough
Army: SSG 19th Special Forces Group, Airborne
Name: Jeff
YSR450's Tacoma Gallery
Ebay coverkingusa 60/40 bench seat covers suck

I know you are asking about camo covers, but had to warn...

I have a 1996 with 60/40 bench and had bad luck with the fit of some covers from Ebay seller coverkingusa. Looks like he was trying to take some advantage of the name CoverKing. Looks like he may have stopped selling or may be under another name.

His other products may be good, but stay away from his 60/40 bench seat covers. Passenger seat fit is ok, driver seat fit is terrible around the armrest, seat belts and the indent on the right side of the seat.
Old 10-28-2010, 06:35 PM   #16
4wd tacoma

trd7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YSR450 View Post
I know you are asking about camo covers, but had to warn...

I have a 1996 with 60/40 bench and had bad luck with the fit of some covers from Ebay seller coverkingusa. Looks like he was trying to take some advantage of the name CoverKing. Looks like he may have stopped selling or may be under another name.

His other products may be good, but stay away from his 60/40 bench seat covers. Passenger seat fit is ok, driver seat fit is terrible around the armrest, seat belts and the indent on the right side of the seat.
Thanks for the advice, I will look out for him.
Old 01-08-2011, 08:36 AM   #17
scalfee90 is on a distinguished road

Name: Shane
scalfee90's Tacoma Gallery
I want to do camo door panels!
Old 01-08-2011, 08:11 PM   #19
Duck Killing Machine

Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRQ TACO View Post
It wouldnt be that hard...

Its not, Mine are Camo as is my dash, my visors, and a bunch of other stuff. Think thats all gonna charge when I start the cage soon though
Old 10-03-2012, 07:40 AM   #20
TCMerritt is on a distinguished road
TCMerritt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by militaco View Post
Here's mine

What kind are those?