Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

DIY mods for the 95-04 tacomas!!!

Old 06-29-2008, 08:56 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
DIY mods for the 95-04 tacomas!!!

found this.........some awesome and very helpful stuff here. maybe we can sticky this.....if it hasnt been somewhere on this forum already????? enjoy!!

http://www.parksoffroad.com/tacomamo...acoma.html#sus
Old 06-30-2008, 02:33 PM   #2
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Great post!
Old 06-30-2008, 03:03 PM   #3
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
Great post!
thanks! figured that everyone in the first gen. forum could use it if they didnt have it already.
Old 06-30-2008, 03:17 PM   #4
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
I've seen some of those, but not all together.
Old 06-30-2008, 03:30 PM   #5
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Will!
Old 06-30-2008, 03:52 PM   #6

here is another place to look.....pretty damn cool stuff.

http://4x4wire.com/toyota/
Old 06-30-2008, 03:55 PM   #7
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Will, you aren't a first gen guy yet...
Old 06-30-2008, 03:57 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
Will, you aren't a first gen guy yet...
so?? its still gonna help the ones who are.........besides........the site didnt have alot ofr the 05 and up tacomas......so when they add more, i'll post that link too!!

and im getting ready to be a first gen guy!!!
Old 06-30-2008, 03:59 PM   #9
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
so?? its still gonna help the ones who are.........besides........the site didnt have alot ofr the 05 and up tacomas......so when they add more, i'll post that link too!!

and im getting ready to be a first gen guy!!!
you're right, I guess I should enjoy the inter-gen love.
Old 06-30-2008, 04:00 PM   #10

Quote:
you're right, I guess I should enjoy the inter-gen love.
yeah......would it really hurt ya???
Old 07-02-2008, 04:49 PM   #11
Newer Taco User
RedTaco02 is on a distinguished road
Army: 136th RTI
RedTaco02's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah man, I have checked this guy out before. He shows how he does most of his mods, which is great. I always forget how to find that site though. It usually takes a few minutes to relocate it.
Old 07-02-2008, 05:10 PM   #12
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
consider it stuck
Old 07-02-2008, 07:55 PM   #13

Quote:
consider it stuck
sweet!!!! thanks rob!!!
Old 07-03-2008, 03:15 PM   #14
Bs 02 Taco will become famous soon enough

Bs 02 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
found this.........some awesome and very helpful stuff here. maybe we can sticky this.....if it hasnt been somewhere on this forum already????? enjoy!!

http://www.parksoffroad.com/tacomamo...acoma.html#sus
Does the grey wire mod work for manual trans trucks? (02 4x4)
Old 07-03-2008, 03:59 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bs 02 Taco View Post
Does the grey wire mod work for manual trans trucks? (02 4x4)
yeah, im pretty sure it does. greenbean2003 has a manual, and he did this mod with no problems at all on his tacoma. here is his thread.......

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...-wire-mod.html
Old 07-03-2008, 04:21 PM   #16
Bs 02 Taco will become famous soon enough

Bs 02 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah, im pretty sure it does. greenbean2003 has a manual, and he did this mod with no problems at all on his tacoma. here is his thread.......

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...-wire-mod.html
Hella sweet!!
Thanks man, is there any way you could get green bean to send me the specs?
Old 07-03-2008, 09:40 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bs 02 Taco View Post
Hella sweet!!
Thanks man, is there any way you could get green bean to send me the specs?
try sending him a pm. i think the reason he hasnt been on here lately is because he is busy with his wedding stuff. he may respond to a pm though.
Old 07-05-2008, 02:02 PM   #18
JWAH is on a distinguished road
JWAH's Tacoma Gallery
Battery

I have a 2002 tacoma trd pre-runner 3.4 v6. the oem battery is a 550 cca, can i put a 720 cca battery in.
Old 07-05-2008, 04:42 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWAH View Post
I have a 2002 tacoma trd pre-runner 3.4 v6. the oem battery is a 550 cca, can i put a 720 cca battery in.
im pretty sure it wont be a problem.
Old 08-07-2008, 08:48 AM   #20
SteadyT is on a distinguished road

SteadyT's Tacoma Gallery
Nice. The tuff country 3 inch is only $300