Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Looking for Bilstein lift input...

Old 08-16-2010, 06:04 PM   #1
Carpe Diem
Kuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Kuneff's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for Bilstein lift input...

I am looking to lift the front of my 97 Tacoma. I did some searching on here and could not find the answers I was looking for. Where is the best place to get the Bilstein Lift struts? Do they come with everything I need to put them on??? Also, why does everyone use Add a Leaf's in the rear, rather than lift blocks???

Also, where is the best place to order the Bilsteins from??? Anyone know of a place running specials on them????
Old 08-16-2010, 06:23 PM   #2
I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mwild's Tacoma Gallery
The best place to get them is downsouth motor sports. They are a vender on here and are great guys. They came with everything you need.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/downsouth-motorsports/

The reason that everyone uses an AAL instead of a block is because blocks cause more axle rap.