Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Heard from the Insurance Co.

Old 08-19-2010, 05:07 PM   #1
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Heard from the Insurance Co.

So today at work, Brady's Auto Body calls me to let me know that the other guys Insurance isnt ganna cover the damages to my truck and said that there not reliable. Which is crap! They are def. reliable! So My Insurance is ganna just deal with my truck, And go after there Insurance. Its so stupid!
I have someone going to look at my truck Monday, to let me know If its totaled or not. And I really hope it is.
I will Probably know the Buy Back also.

Update's coming Monday!
Old 08-19-2010, 05:12 PM   #2
ky taco
chopper is on a distinguished road

Name: chop
chopper's Tacoma Gallery
How much damage does the truck have?
Old 08-19-2010, 05:19 PM   #3
Coolidge will become famous soon enough

Name: Guy
Coolidge's Tacoma Gallery
Did they say they were not "liable" or not "reliable"?
Big difference. If they said they werent liable, they are saying its your fault. Better get with your Ins Co. Who are you insured with?
Old 08-19-2010, 05:35 PM   #4
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Thats what I meant! "Liable" Sorry. Im Insured with Enumclaw
Nies Agency.

Here's a pic of the truck.

Old 08-19-2010, 05:38 PM   #5
ky taco
chopper is on a distinguished road

Name: chop
chopper's Tacoma Gallery
My bad I just seen the pics, looks like a total to me! dAAAAM the cycle is fubar.
Old 08-19-2010, 05:48 PM   #6
spp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to behold
spp's Tacoma Gallery
I always let my Ins. deal with theirs. That's what you pay them for.
Old 08-19-2010, 07:14 PM   #7

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, I think Im ganna do that. I still havent read the police report yet. But I hope its in my favor.
Stupid kid on the bike wont admit that he lost control of his bike bc he wasnt paying attention.
Pisses me off. He should freaken feel thankful he's not dead!
Old 08-23-2010, 06:04 PM   #8

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Just a quick update:

I met with the Insurance Adjuster, and she did an apprazal on my truck and damages. And its ganna end up being a total loss. but I will know for sure in a couple days. Just the body damage equals about 70% of the value of the truck.
And I think she will also through in what she can for all the upgrades and mods I have. which I was excited about!
Old 08-28-2010, 11:54 AM   #9
clarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement: SE Mass police department
clarkie152's Tacoma Gallery
hey evan, are you gonna part out your truck?
Old 08-28-2010, 11:59 AM   #10
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
was the guy on the bike OK?
Old 08-28-2010, 01:20 PM   #11
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Been there done that myself....(years ago).

If both Insurance companies can't come to an agreement of fault....the case will go into ARBITRATION.

That means - a 3rd insurance company will come in and look at the police report and whatever else and they'll make a decision. Atleast, that's how they do things here in PA.
Old 08-29-2010, 07:46 PM   #12
Sport Rally'er
96er has much to be proud of96er has much to be proud of96er has much to be proud of96er has much to be proud of96er has much to be proud of96er has much to be proud of96er has much to be proud of96er has much to be proud of

96er's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pudge151 View Post
was the guy on the bike OK?
who cares he was probably doing some stupid tricks or something when it happened. bike owners are the largest percentage of organ donors by the way.
Old 08-29-2010, 07:49 PM   #13
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 96er View Post
who cares he was probably doing some stupid tricks or something when it happened. bike owners are the largest percentage of organ donors by the way.

Thats cold!
Old 08-29-2010, 07:51 PM   #14
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am proud to be a organ donor then i guess....
Old 08-29-2010, 07:53 PM   #15
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkie152 View Post
hey evan, are you gonna part out your truck?
Dibs on the tires and wheels :P JK
Old 08-29-2010, 07:54 PM   #16
Facial bones colapse as I crack your skull in half
WTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WTtoolman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You sound like a bitter old man who's mommy never let him have a bike. A non-rider, I presume?
Old 08-29-2010, 08:02 PM   #17
dman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
dman597's Tacoma Gallery
I have to ask Your reck thread said you have a blind spot in your drive way. where you pulling out of your drive way? because if you were you will have to prove he was speeding or something?
EDIT: Yeah i saw the rest of your pics and found your old thread. I think you should win you case.
Old 08-29-2010, 08:11 PM   #18
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
Dibs on the heart and liver!
Old 08-29-2010, 08:15 PM   #19
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
dibs on the rear axle and lift
Old 08-29-2010, 08:42 PM   #20

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
lol... Sorry guys for not responding quicker.
Yes, I will be parting out some stuff. But my buddy will be buying the truck from me bc he has always wanted my truck and he can fix it himself for pretty cheap. But whatever he doesnt buy from me, I will post up on craigslist and here.

Luckily the guy/kid on the bike is ok. And he's a stupid 18y.o. that is saying I pulled out in front of him.
When actually he was speeding and not paying attention (busy saying hi to his freind) then he saw that I pulled out and nailed his brakes, but at this time, I was or ready in my lane. Stupid Punk Kid cant admit that he screwed up!!!