Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

My new tacoma, fj rims, small lift, just sayin hi

Old 08-20-2010, 01:41 AM   #1
taco king
snoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shed
snoozeworm's Tacoma Gallery
My new tacoma, fj rims, small lift, just sayin hi

Been reading in the background here and figured i'd say hey from WV. Truck is a 2004 2.7 5 speed with 46k.

Things i did for fun:

Extra full size leaf in rear
1'' coil spacer (not shown in pics right now)
4 runner bucket seats
powered sub / arm rest
fj cruiser 17" rims
Tinted tails

The not so fun:

Jerry rig the front bumper b/c of some ____ in a parking lot (pic three)
Replace inner tie rod ends
VSV replacement
Replace all 4 shocks and struts

From

to

To

And a pic to come with the 1'' spacers i just put in up front
Old 08-20-2010, 12:49 PM   #2
Whaaat?
Jay W. is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Vounteer Fireman: Walker McElmoyle #16
Name: Jay
Jay W.'s Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!

Nice looking truck, the 4 Runner wheels look sharp on it.
Old 08-20-2010, 01:02 PM   #3
iDigTulsa is a jewel in the roughiDigTulsa is a jewel in the roughiDigTulsa is a jewel in the rough

Name: Luke
iDigTulsa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay W. View Post
Welcome to TW!

Nice looking truck, the 4 Runner wheels look sharp on it.
I'm pretty sure he put FJ wheels on the truck, and installed 4Runner seats, but I agree, that thing looks tough with those wheels and the lift. Great looking truck man!

Could you also snap some pic's of the new seats you installed, i'm interested to see how those turned out.
Old 08-20-2010, 01:08 PM   #4
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw. nice truck
Old 08-20-2010, 01:10 PM   #5
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
you could call them tacoma trd sport wheels too...i think there the same
Old 08-20-2010, 02:31 PM   #6
taco king
snoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shed
they are not the same as trd sport rims, fj's have thier own rim.
Old 08-20-2010, 02:34 PM   #7
Give 'er
wtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
wtbthree's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^ Yep, I have the same ones on my truck, they're the stock FJ alloy rims ( at least up until 09, the 2010's are slightly different and not as sharp looking) Nice lookin' truck bro!
Old 08-20-2010, 02:41 PM   #8
4wd tacoma
trd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
trd7's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck
Old 08-20-2010, 02:55 PM   #11
"thats what she said"
01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future

Name: joe
01taquito's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Nice truck, welcome to TW!
x2
Old 08-20-2010, 09:49 PM   #12
Whaaat?
Jay W. is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Vounteer Fireman: Walker McElmoyle #16
Name: Jay
Jay W.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDigTulsa View Post
I'm pretty sure he put FJ wheels on the truck, and installed 4Runner seats, but I agree, that thing looks tough with those wheels and the lift. Great looking truck man!

Could you also snap some pic's of the new seats you installed, i'm interested to see how those turned out.
Hah! That was completely my fault.. I honestly meant FJ.. still looks sharp though!
Old 01-11-2011, 01:55 PM   #13
3fitty will become famous soon enough3fitty will become famous soon enough
Name: Lambone
3fitty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoozeworm View Post
they are not the same as trd sport rims, fj's have thier own rim.
Nice truck Josh. Do you have any issues with those FJ rims? What size tire are you running? Any rubbing?
Old 01-11-2011, 02:03 PM   #14
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking truck, Josh. Should serve you well for a lot of years.
Old 01-11-2011, 02:27 PM   #16
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking truck bud! Thanks for sharing and welcome aboard!
Old 01-12-2011, 07:36 AM   #17
taco king
thanks for the props guys.

Here is a picture of the seats (only one i had), and please don't make fun of the stupid sub box, it was my first build and is now replaced with a much neater sub box LOL

Old 01-12-2011, 08:24 AM   #19
taco king
Heres the most recent , and blurry, picture i could find of the truck. It shows the tinted tail lights and the 1'' lift up front.

Old 01-12-2011, 08:46 AM   #20
glsmaverick is on a distinguished road
glsmaverick's Tacoma Gallery
I'm definitely jealous of your buckets. I hate my bench and would kill to find some 4runner buckets somewhere! Also like the sub box idea.