Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

For anyone wondering about Wheelskins

Old 08-21-2010, 04:29 PM   #1
vegetopia is a splendid one to beholdvegetopia is a splendid one to beholdvegetopia is a splendid one to beholdvegetopia is a splendid one to beholdvegetopia is a splendid one to beholdvegetopia is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jamie
vegetopia's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to vegetopia Send a message via MSN to vegetopia
For anyone wondering about Wheelskins

I just put mine on:

All in all, I think it's a great product. The leather is nice, the color is almost exactly the same as the factory gray, and it goes on very nice and tight. It does make the overall thickness of the steering wheel a bit greater, but it feels good and solid in your hands. The only part that is less than desirable is the part that goes over the spokes, but even that looks pretty darn good.

I bought the Charcoal "Original One Color" model. The size is 15-1/2" x 3-3/4" which is the default choice for the 1st gen tacomas.

I think there could have actually been 1/4" less material in the width than what they suggest, but take that suggestion at your own risk.