Notices

Maglite mounting point

Old 08-21-2010, 06:07 PM   #1
as in Gobias some coffee
gobias will become famous soon enoughgobias will become famous soon enough

Name: Matt
gobias's Tacoma Gallery
Maglite mounting point

After letting my Maglite roll all over the cab for so long I finally got sick of it. Swung by Cabela's and picked up a couple QuickFists and starting looking around for a good mounting point. Behind the driver's seat on xtracabs there are actually 2 small holes, perfectly placed, already in the metal that are easy to access from the jack compartment. He's a couple pictures with them mounted.
Really easy. All you have to do is poke a couple holes in the carpet. Thought I'd share.

Old 08-21-2010, 06:10 PM   #2
Dedicated Crew Chief
AKTacoma has a spectacular aura aboutAKTacoma has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chris
AKTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
dude, looks good! I'm gonna check that spot out, I've been looking for a good spot to mount mine.
Old 08-21-2010, 11:52 PM   #3
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I feel like the poor sucker that gets stuck in the back when we're rollin would just mess with it there... I got a 2 pack when I got mine. The little ones in the glove box and the big ones in the toolbox.
Old 08-22-2010, 02:10 PM   #4
SunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
SunDevilTacoma's Tacoma Gallery

This is what I did with my mini Mag a couple weeks ago. I don't remember where I got the idea from.

I like the mounts you have. That thing won't rattle all.