Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

First Gen TRD Wheels

Old 08-22-2010, 10:14 AM   #1
twfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Engineer's
Name: Tom
twfsa's Tacoma Gallery
First Gen TRD Wheels

Posted this in the wheel forum didn't get any hits thought I'de try here.

Anyone got pic's of 1st gen 2004 TRD OEM wheels painted Gun Metal Gray.
Old 08-22-2010, 03:20 PM   #2
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
That would be goofy on a black truck IMO. Either murder it or leave them. Just my 2˘.
Old 08-22-2010, 04:11 PM   #3
macb15 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mac
macb15's Tacoma Gallery
I've been looking around too for gunmetal painted wheels and haven't had much luck. I found this at custom tacos.

http://www.customtacos.com/forum/sho...=83490&page=16

Starting about a fourth of the way down, it looks like tigerfan painted his wheels a darker silver; that, or they're dirty as hell...
Old 08-22-2010, 04:58 PM   #4
twfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Engineer's
Name: Tom
twfsa's Tacoma Gallery
Forgot I had photoshop wish the tires were cleaner. Guess I'll have to think about it, see if I can clean up the tires some, would prefer a little lighter gray at that. Still would appreciate some pic's if there out there. Thanks macb15.

Old 08-22-2010, 06:00 PM   #5
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by macb15 View Post
I've been looking around too for gunmetal painted wheels and haven't had much luck. I found this at custom tacos.

http://www.customtacos.com/forum/sho...=83490&page=16

Starting about a fourth of the way down, it looks like tigerfan painted his wheels a darker silver; that, or they're dirty as hell...

Thats actually Rustoleum Hammered Black

i preferred it over black black because tires dont stay black and it looks retarded as shit to have dirty tires and shiny black wheels...
Old 08-22-2010, 09:45 PM   #6
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set for sale if anyone is interested. $150.
Pm me. They actually look pretty good powdercoated black.
Old 08-23-2010, 07:41 AM   #7
Carpe Diem
Kuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Kuneff's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by twfsa View Post
Forgot I had photoshop wish the tires were cleaner. Guess I'll have to think about it, see if I can clean up the tires some, would prefer a little lighter gray at that. Still would appreciate some pic's if there out there. Thanks macb15.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post

Thats actually Rustoleum Hammered Black

i preferred it over black black because tires dont stay black and it looks retarded as shit to have dirty tires and shiny black wheels...

Both of those look AWESOME!!!!