My 2002 Taco has less than 79k miles on it. They inspected, and I just heard they will do the frame redo on it. Has anyone come through this with your sanity intact? Any advice? Can you answer any of the following:
1. How long did it take them?
2. Now that you've had it back a while, how has it been riding since the rebuild - any problems?
3. What parts did they recommend for you to replace and which ones (if any) did you have replaced while they had it apart?
4. Are replacing the part really a good deal or just a way for them to squeeze more $$ out of us?
5. What should I keep an eye/ear out for when it comes back?
openstage View Public Profile Send a private message to openstage Find More Posts by openstage Add openstage to Your Contacts