Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

HID's in head lights?

Old 08-25-2010, 07:47 PM   #1
captain morgan is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
captain morgan's Tacoma Gallery
HID's in head lights?

I was thinking about getting HID's and i just wanted to see what they looked like so post pics if you have them
Old 08-25-2010, 07:55 PM   #2
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
I have some... but I'm in my phone. Go to youtube and search for "Fuckubrah" it should be there... or check my threads
Old 08-25-2010, 07:57 PM   #3
The MOST Badass Offroad Truck
BravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
BravesFan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
I have some... but I'm in my phone. Go to youtube and search for "Fuckubrah" it should be there... or check my threads
Haah good title for HID headlights video
Old 08-25-2010, 08:12 PM   #4
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BravesFan View Post
Haah good title for HID headlights video
nah thats my username

EDIT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO8kfd-xY6U