LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

My new grill

Old 08-26-2010, 09:06 AM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
My new grill

I just installed my new grill and I think it turned out pretty good.
What you think?

I love cutting up shit Man you should of seen my girl when she came home from work and see this mess. the only words out of her mouth "Oh My God your fuckin crazy you better clean it up"
It wasn't that bad

Also wile I had the grill out I buffed out my head lights man what a difference and i didn't even think they were that bad.

This is a picture of the passenger side buffed only. So much clearer
Old 08-26-2010, 09:13 AM   #2
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
very nice
Old 08-26-2010, 11:55 AM   #3
beach_yota03 is on a distinguished road

Name: jonny
beach_yota03's Tacoma Gallery
were did u find the side grill peices?
Old 08-26-2010, 11:59 AM   #4
Proud Tundra *****
oofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
oofy15354's Tacoma Gallery
looks like you had a nasty accident right in the license plate area. you should look into getting that fixed
Old 08-26-2010, 12:00 PM   #5
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach_yota03 View Post
were did u find the side grill peices?

It's a one piece grill i picked up on Ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWNX%3AIT
Old 08-26-2010, 12:02 PM   #6

looks goog man now you need the bottom peice
Old 08-26-2010, 12:05 PM   #7
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
looks goog man now you need the bottom peice

Nope I'm going to be ordering a Relentless Fab plate bumper so that bumper is going buy buy
Old 08-26-2010, 01:22 PM   #8

ya id like that too but wallets kinda empty lol
Old 08-26-2010, 01:35 PM   #9
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I here ya it will be a few months before i order one I have other plans for the truck first, Toytec Ultimate lift and 33" 12.5x15's are going on first.
Old 08-26-2010, 01:36 PM   #10

ya youll like that what kinda 33's you lookin to get?
Old 08-26-2010, 01:42 PM   #11
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I'm on the fence right now but this is some of the tires i have been looking at.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....omCompare1=yes

Old 08-26-2010, 01:47 PM   #12
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
And wheels i still don't know i like so many.

http://www.tirerack.com/upgrade_gara...k+w%2FMach+Lip

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Wheel...All&sort=Brand

I also was looking at Pro comp & MT wheels i just don't know
Old 08-26-2010, 05:25 PM   #13
www.tacomaworld.com
Spyro is a splendid one to beholdSpyro is a splendid one to beholdSpyro is a splendid one to beholdSpyro is a splendid one to beholdSpyro is a splendid one to beholdSpyro is a splendid one to beholdSpyro is a splendid one to behold

Spyro's Tacoma Gallery
Looks Good Bro!
Old 08-27-2010, 01:50 AM   #14
White Tank
SkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
SkyHighTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good! Now buy that bumper haha!
Old 08-27-2010, 08:15 AM   #15
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyHighTacoma View Post
Looks good! Now buy that bumper haha!

Tell me about it if I wasn't going to NYC & Montreal on Vacation i would be getting in on this group buy. I just don't have the funds right now.
Old 08-27-2010, 02:04 PM   #16

look into the mickey thompson tires i got the baja mtz amazing!!
Old 08-27-2010, 02:27 PM   #17
White Tank
SkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Tell me about it if I wasn't going to NYC & Montreal on Vacation i would be getting in on this group buy. I just don't have the funds right now.
Im right there with you on not haveing the funds. Theres so much I want to do, but I cant spend to much money right now. But I am saveing up for my ARB.
Old 08-27-2010, 02:31 PM   #18
White Tank

Quote:
look into the mickey thompson tires i got the baja mtz amazing!!
How do they ride on the street? And hows the tread wear?