Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Grab handle question

Old 08-26-2010, 06:51 PM   #1
dirttrax is on a distinguished road
dirttrax's Tacoma Gallery
Grab handle question

Does any body know of any aftermarket ones to replace the factory one inside the cab, or some kind of extension to add to it. My little girl even with the sliders can barely reach the handle and she actually fell out the other day trying to get in, so was just wondering if there was any options with out lowering the sliders, or truck, lol.
Old 08-26-2010, 07:03 PM   #2
LFH is a glorious beacon of lightLFH is a glorious beacon of lightLFH is a glorious beacon of lightLFH is a glorious beacon of lightLFH is a glorious beacon of light
Army: Communications
LFH's Tacoma Gallery
They don't stay little very long. Just give her a boost.
Old 08-26-2010, 07:06 PM   #3
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Get a belt or rope and make a handle that will adjust.
Old 08-26-2010, 07:38 PM   #4
Manlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Manlaan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
Get a belt or rope and make a handle that will adjust.
Thats what I'd recommend as well. I'd suggest putting in a piece of plastic tube of some sort to stop the handle from closing in when using it as well. Cheap, easily removed, and works.

If you really want something made to do it, EK Accessories makes a ton of different handles and other things (http://www.ekusa.com) I'm sure you'll be able to find something that'll work.
Old 08-26-2010, 07:54 PM   #5
Cajun Taceaux
zeeya2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzeeya2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzeeya2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzeeya2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzeeya2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzeeya2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzeeya2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzeeya2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzeeya2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzeeya2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzeeya2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
zeeya2000's Tacoma Gallery
Oh you mean the OH SHIT HANDLES. yea i do not believe they make aftermarket ones. only OEM style.
that would be pretty cool to make your own with a rope, plastic, etc...
then you can make a write up for it and call it the "oh shit handle mod"
Old 08-26-2010, 08:03 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeya2000 View Post
Oh you mean the OH SHIT HANDLES. yea i do not believe they make aftermarket ones. only OEM style.
that would be pretty cool to make your own with a rope, plastic, etc...
then you can make a write up for it and call it the "oh shit handle mod"
LOL, yeah thats what im talking bout. She loves the truck and loves for me to pick her up at school but, she told me she is worried bout falling out at school in front of her friends. And she sure dont want them to see you help her get in. (girls)
Old 08-26-2010, 08:48 PM   #8
6 and 7, Lessons? Heck she/they know it all already.