Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

New wheels and DuraTrac's

Old 08-27-2010, 12:55 PM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
New wheels and DuraTrac's

I'm looking in the these wheels for my 02 Lunar mist Extra cab.
What do you think?

I'm going to go with 15"x10" with 33" 12.5" DuraTrac's

Edit: Got the wheels and tires

Before the lift and wheels & tires.

And how she's sitting today.

mounted on the Granite Alloy GA9 Flat Black w/Mach Lip
Old 08-27-2010, 01:10 PM   #2
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Definitely looks good. I think they look great on those wranglers
Old 08-27-2010, 01:17 PM   #3
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I know man there going to look sick on my silver truck. Hopefully I can pick them up before Christmas but i still have to get the lift so i can fit those beasts in the wheel wells and a little out of them
Old 08-28-2010, 01:20 PM   #4
Quast is on a distinguished road

Name: Dustin
Quast's Tacoma Gallery
nice looking wheels and tires but i dont believe those are duratracs. they are goodyear wrangler MT/R with kevlar. if you want to see what the duratacs look like on a lunar mist truck check my gallery and i belive that johnnygato has the MT/R's on his.
Old 08-28-2010, 01:40 PM   #5
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quast View Post
nice looking wheels and tires but i dont believe those are duratracs. they are goodyear wrangler MT/R with kevlar. if you want to see what the duratacs look like on a lunar mist truck check my gallery and i belive that johnnygato has the MT/R's on his.

Yeah i know there not DuraTracks in the picture I looked all over for DuraTracks on those wheels and that was the closest i could find.
I have seen the MT/R's on johnnygato rig they look sick.
Old 09-17-2010, 11:41 AM   #7
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by moelov View Post
Did u ever get those Granite alloy Wheels?
If so, you have any pics?

I'm getting them in November when i get back from my vacation.
Old 09-27-2010, 11:21 PM   #8
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Well I just ordered the wheels & tires I just couldn't wait until November my truck looks funny with the lift and the stock tires.
Old 09-30-2010, 03:56 PM   #9
"thats what she said"
01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future

Name: joe
01taquito's Tacoma Gallery
cant wait to see the pics
Old 10-11-2010, 07:14 PM   #10
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Got um today.

Old 10-11-2010, 09:04 PM   #11
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Wow Jerry what a difference from this weekend!!! Looks great dude
Old 10-11-2010, 09:43 PM   #12
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
Wow Jerry what a difference from this weekend!!! Looks great dude
I know tell me about it. It's like t whole new truck
Old 10-11-2010, 10:03 PM   #13
"f*#@ it, dude. let's go bowling"
ozark705 is on a distinguished road

ozark705's Tacoma Gallery
Rig looks sick! Kudos~
Old 10-11-2010, 10:19 PM   #14
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
looks great, man! any fitment/rubbing issues?
Old 10-12-2010, 07:07 AM   #15
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidpick View Post
looks great, man! any fitment/rubbing issues?

Yep A little on the pinch weld.

But not to bad this is all I had to remove.

Edit I had to cut a lot more to be able to take the truck off road.

Old 10-12-2010, 09:18 AM   #16
"thats what she said"
01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future

Name: joe
01taquito's Tacoma Gallery
wow what a difference. looks killer. any negatives, loss of power or mpg?
Old 10-12-2010, 09:39 AM   #17
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01taquito View Post
wow what a difference. looks killer. any negatives, loss of power or mpg?

Well I have a 5 speed and i don't feel any loss of power and I have only drove about 80mi on them but my RPM's are 500r's less at 70mph and yes i know about the speedo changes with bigger tires i GPSed the truck before and after. Before the tires i was at 3000rpms at 70mph and after the tires I'm just under 2500rpm at 70mph. Now I don't know if that's going to help my mpg's or hurt them you would think lower RPM's = better MPG's but only time will tell.
Old 01-24-2011, 07:45 PM   #18
ttran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant future

Name: Tim
ttran's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, i'm also planning on running these wheels. No rubbing on the caliper or struts or any of that? Thanks!
Old 01-24-2011, 08:02 PM   #19
alexlies is on a distinguished road

Name: Alex
alexlies's Tacoma Gallery
what back spacing you go with? what rims are those?
Old 01-25-2011, 07:53 AM   #20
Hoyle is a glorious beacon of lightHoyle is a glorious beacon of lightHoyle is a glorious beacon of lightHoyle is a glorious beacon of lightHoyle is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force: Commander & Chief
Hoyle's Tacoma Gallery
Look good.. I'll be doing something of the same this week.. Lift.. and duratracks.. I'll post pics..