Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Strange humming sound, possible bad power brake assist

Old 08-29-2010, 06:41 PM   #1
"I Brake for Tailgaters"
prerunnerSD is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunnerSD is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunnerSD is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunnerSD is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunnerSD is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunnerSD is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunnerSD is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunnerSD is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunnerSD is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunnerSD is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunnerSD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
prerunnerSD's Tacoma Gallery
Strange humming sound, possible bad power brake assist

weird whistle sound from car when brakes are depressed or i am not accelerating. anyone ever have this problem? what should i do, its starting to drive me a little nuts, lol.
Old 08-29-2010, 08:59 PM   #2
Metal Cutter
zero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud of

Name: Will
zero4's Tacoma Gallery
Link doesn't work:

Quote:
Sorry, the page (or document) you have requested is not available.
Please check the address and try again.