Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Need some Help

Old 08-30-2010, 12:54 PM   #1
carolinaTRD has a brilliant futurecarolinaTRD has a brilliant futurecarolinaTRD has a brilliant futurecarolinaTRD has a brilliant futurecarolinaTRD has a brilliant futurecarolinaTRD has a brilliant futurecarolinaTRD has a brilliant futurecarolinaTRD has a brilliant futurecarolinaTRD has a brilliant futurecarolinaTRD has a brilliant futurecarolinaTRD has a brilliant future

Army:
Name: Evan
carolinaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Need some Help

i've decided to black out the badges on my truck. anyone know what kind of paint i need for the badges and what kind of adhesive i need to put them back on. oh and does anyone know how to take of the emblem on the front to i can black that out too.
Old 08-30-2010, 12:57 PM   #2
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
3m 2 sided tape for emblems...can be found at autozone and the like

use whatever paint you want really