Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Anyone Ever Use the Lights before??

Old 09-02-2010, 10:52 AM   #1
Carpe Diem
Kuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Kuneff's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone Ever Use the Lights before??

Not sure they will fit, but I am really wanting the all blacked out look.

My goal is for the Toyota emblem in the Grill and Lug Nuts to be the only thing shinny on my truck.

Will Square Jeep Wranger Headlights work in a 95-97 Tacoma????

http://www.streetbeatcustoms.com/Cus...lights/536244/
Old 09-02-2010, 10:57 AM   #2
red balls got me!
IamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Turd chaser!!
Name: adam
IamTacO's Tacoma Gallery
hmm, the reflector is painted black? how is the bulb going to shine and reflect out? looks ideal for a retro since everything is black, but for a headlight replacement..... i wouldn't waste my money
Old 09-02-2010, 11:02 AM   #3
Carpe Diem
Kuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Kuneff's Tacoma Gallery
I have the Hella Black Magic lights for my Tacoma also. I had them on my 02 Tacoma before. They worked amazing. Insane amount of light comes out of them. I have no idea how it does it with a back reflector, but it does...