Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

subs?

Old 09-02-2010, 09:22 PM   #1
captain morgan is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
captain morgan's Tacoma Gallery
subs?

does anyone have subs in a 4 door? if so how much did they cost?
Old 09-03-2010, 10:52 AM   #2
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
That's kinda a vague question subs can run from $20 all the way to $800 or $1000 bucks.

what are you looking to do?
Old 09-03-2010, 01:45 PM   #3
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I've got one for sale if you're interested...
Old 09-03-2010, 02:53 PM   #4
captain morgan is on a distinguished road
captain morgan's Tacoma Gallery
i just want like a 10 or an 8 and i dont want it to be visable.... post some pictures if you have them
Old 09-03-2010, 03:06 PM   #5
iDigTulsa is a jewel in the roughiDigTulsa is a jewel in the roughiDigTulsa is a jewel in the rough

Name: Luke
iDigTulsa's Tacoma Gallery
Subs in a Double Cab 1st Gen Tacoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post
does anyone have subs in a 4 door? if so how much did they cost?
Welcome to TW Captian Morgan! You can always do quick "Search" in the forum by typing in your desired topic and then scanning through a list of Threads relating to your question. I knocked this one out for you, and have attached a link below to send you straight to the thread. It has a ton of pictures, available options for mounting ect. ect. ect. in a 1st Gen Double Cab Tacoma.

For the time being I have a 10" Memphis Audio sub in the back floor board of the my Double Cab. It's by far not as slick as some of the other available mounting locations you will find in the referenced thread, but I love me some Craigslist and just couldn't pass up what I found, so I went with it. In terms of it not being "stealth" and hidden, it gave me an excuse to tint my windows darker. I also used quick disconnects for those times that I want to have more than one person in the back seat, so that I can just pull it and stash it in the garage until I get home.

Link to Fitting Subs in a 1st Gen Double Cab Tacoma
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...s-1st-gen.html

Enjoy the thread, and just an FYI, the more time you spend on Tacoma World, the more money it will make you spend on your truck...trust me on this one.