Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Toyota Bolt pattern trailer hubs available?

Old 09-03-2010, 10:36 AM   #1
smbundy13 is just really nicesmbundy13 is just really nicesmbundy13 is just really nicesmbundy13 is just really nicesmbundy13 is just really nice

Name: Scott
smbundy13's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota Bolt pattern trailer hubs available?

kind of a weird question but I have a little utility trailer that I have tinkered with for a couple years and would like to be able to match the stock tacoma wheels I have on my tacoma. do they even make trailer hubs with the toyota 6 bolt pattern?

thanks for your help.

feel free to move this if it isnt in the right place.
Old 09-06-2010, 08:09 PM   #2
smbundy13 is just really nicesmbundy13 is just really nicesmbundy13 is just really nicesmbundy13 is just really nicesmbundy13 is just really nice

nothing? i know its a bit of an off-the-wall question.. surely someone knows the answer
Old 09-06-2010, 08:17 PM   #3
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
And the same as some GM products.....any good parts store or even salvage yard can set you up with your hubs..
A little bit of homework will go a long way..
Old 09-06-2010, 10:11 PM   #5
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
pittim's Tacoma Gallery
6x5.5 with 108mm hub is what you want.
Old 09-07-2010, 11:05 AM   #6

cool thanks fellas. that was going to be my next question.. i will look up to see if i can find some trailer hubs in the bolt pattern.. i just think it would look pretty slick to have my tacoma pulling a trailer with matching toyota wheels on it.. maybe i am dumb..
Old 09-07-2010, 12:30 PM   #7
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
pittim's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120604

I know you just want to switch out the hubs, but take a look at this
Old 09-07-2010, 01:27 PM   #8

it has the same hub pattern as his truck.. I already have the trailer it just has chrysler hubs on it.. the only thing i want to change on the trailer are the hubs.
Old 09-07-2010, 04:08 PM   #9

ok, i found the hubs i want to get. i will just switch them out when i am able to get back to texas for more than a couple days.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:45 PM   #10
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
You should find a buyback truck and make the rear frame and bed into a trailer... that'd be cool. We were driving once behind a Chrysler Prowler and on the off ramp, he turned right to reveal he was pulling a little purple trailer that perfectly matched the back end of the prowler. I thought it was pretty cool.
Old 09-07-2010, 07:02 PM   #11
Glitterdick
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by smbundy13 View Post
ok, i found the hubs i want to get. i will just switch them out when i am able to get back to texas for more than a couple days.
Hey, this was not a weird question. I am probably going to get a teardrop trailer and was thinking I'd do the same! So what did you end up getting? From where?