Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Interior Plastic Parts?

Old 09-03-2010, 07:48 PM   #1
WhyNotFab is on a distinguished road
Name: Ricky
WhyNotFab's Tacoma Gallery
Interior Plastic Parts?

I'm in need of a new side plastic for the passenger seat, the plastic handles to go on the latches to adjust the seat backs, a plastic plug for covering screw on the door panel, and one of the plugs on the passenger grab handle.. Does anyone know where I can find these cheap? Can't stand missing little pieces like these! haha
Old 09-03-2010, 08:17 PM   #2
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
You'll probably have to get it from the dealer. Here's some info on it.

http://www.parksoffroad.com/tacomamo...ideplastic.htm
Old 09-03-2010, 08:42 PM   #3
Metal Cutter
zero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud of

Name: Will
zero4's Tacoma Gallery
Agreed, you will have to get them from the dealer. Too new for anyone to make reproduction parts (that & cause they're still available) but I doubt they ever would be.

Your local dealer may not be the cheapest option unless you work at a shop or knows someone to get you jobber prices.

Now that I don't work at a shop anymore I get my parts from www.toyotapartsales.com

Whenever I can't find the part number for something or don't see the part listed, I go to the dealer & get a printed quote with the part number.

The link above is a Toyota dealer in Texas. There are other online dealer parts sources but so far I've found this one to be a tad bit cheaper than anyone else. Even with shipping, the parts I've bought still come out way cheaper than if I were to buy them at a local dealer, & I don't have to pay tax.

I guess those side panels are common to break? When I got my truck the drivers side panel was broken too.