Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

How much could I get for a pair of slightly used 2.5" King OEM Coilovers?

Old 09-04-2010, 05:53 PM   #1
Lube: It's the key to penetration.
STLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Charlotte VRS: EMT/Driver
Name: Harry
STLharry's Tacoma Gallery
How much could I get for a pair of slightly used 2.5" King OEM Coilovers?

...Or, how much would YOU pay for them? I have a pair (as I have stated before) and I am debating selling them or putting them in my truck. I need the money but I want the coilovers, so I am trying to find a price range.

Thanks!
Old 09-05-2010, 05:17 PM   #2
MontanaYoter is on a distinguished road
Name: Henry
MontanaYoter's Tacoma Gallery
I'll offer $100
Old 09-05-2010, 08:31 PM   #5
STLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco76087 View Post
$300
Ha they're 1000 apiece new I'm not parting with them for that little...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
got some pictures? how many miles? abused much off road?
I'd post pics if I were to sell them, which I'm not yet. I'm just wondering what ppl would pay and if somebody were legitimately interested they could PM me.

But the previous owner did not wheel/mud the truck at all. I have no idea how many miles are on them. They do appear to be in good condition though.
Old 09-05-2010, 08:37 PM   #6
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
probably a realistic 600-700
Old 09-05-2010, 08:48 PM   #7
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by STLharry View Post
Ha they're 1000 apiece new I'm not parting with them for that little...

I'd post pics if I were to sell them, which I'm not yet. I'm just wondering what ppl would pay and if somebody were legitimately interested they could PM me.

But the previous owner did not wheel/mud the truck at all. I have no idea how many miles are on them. They do appear to be in good condition though.
Well you did ask how much I would pay for them

Realistically your looking at 650-750, they are 980 brand new for the Set.
Old 09-05-2010, 10:06 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco76087 View Post
Well you did ask how much I would pay for them

Realistically your looking at 650-750, they are 980 brand new for the Set.
Hm then the site I was looking at grossly mislabeled them. They had it as 1000ea haha. Yeah then 650-750 seems about right