1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2003 Headlights Parts

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by RedRumble, Sep 7, 2010.

1. Sep 7, 2010 at 8:31 PM
    RedRumble

RedRumble [OP] Member

Member:
    North MS
    Vehicle:
    03 PreRunner SR5
    Hey Tacoma World,
    Below are some pictures of my 03' Tacoma. It is a rebuild (it had been hit on the left side). I notice that the "line" of the left headlight & parts needed adjustment. When I disassembled the headlight I notice a few parts broken. Any idea as to where I can purchase these small parts?

Also, you'll notice some "shady" work where the builder used silicone to piece the parts together. Have any of you guys had to replace these before? Is it the whole grill? I'll try to keep you posted as I work on fixing this issue.

Thanks,
    RedRumble

IMG_0414.jpg
    IMG_0415.jpg

2. Sep 7, 2010 at 9:38 PM
    zero4

zero4 Metal Cutter

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    SFV, CA
    Vehicle:
    01' DCab 3.4L TRD
    Donahoe CO, Donahoe Rear Resi, Deaver J59, 16" Pro Comp, 33" BFG AT, Hayden Trans Oil Cooler, Oil Filter Relocator, FM 40, ES Bushings, Beefed CB Drop, Deckplate, K&N Drop-In, DO Bed Bar, Cobra 75 WXST, Firestik Firefly, Philips D1R, Clarion Remote Start, Husky Liners
    That blue clip you will have to buy at the dealer for a few dollars. P/N 53138-04010 for the driver's side. You could get it cheaper online but shipping would kill it if that's all you're ordering.

The plug for the parking light socket you might have better luck getting from a junkyard. Most dealers don't sell pigtails, you would have to buy that entire wire harness, but I once heard Toyota does, not for sure. Ask your local dealer. Or find someone parting out their truck & ask them to clip it off for you. You could just splice it in but if your handy you could easily remove the pins from the plug & replace it without having to cut anything.

In the second pic, you would have to replace the entire grille. Aftermarket/reproduction is available but that's up to you if you are ok with that. Not sure how good the aftermarket grille fits.

3. Sep 8, 2010 at 8:37 AM
    RedRumble

RedRumble [OP] Member

Member:
    North MS
    Vehicle:
    03 PreRunner SR5
    Thanks for your help.

Products Discussed in

To Top