1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

more questions about my 02 trd

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by 02tacoma4x4, Jul 13, 2008.

1. Jul 13, 2008 at 5:43 PM
    02tacoma4x4

02tacoma4x4 [OP] Member

Member:
    roseville ca
    Vehicle:
    tacoma trd sr5
    short ram intake
    ok so a couple of questions. i have 2 extra 12 power outlets under the ciggarette lighter and the dont work. i checked the fuse box but the diagram was rubbed off. where can i get the right diagram for my truck to see if its the fuses?

also what kind of power mods can i get for the v6 trd, as well as a lift. im looking for a good 3 inch suspention and that is as high as i want to go.

2. Jul 14, 2008 at 8:51 AM
    4x4x4trd

4x4x4trd My other ride weighs 200 tons

Member:
    North Texas
    Vehicle:
    08 White Access Cab TRD OR, Debadged
    AFE oil free drop in, Secondary removed, tint, front D-rings, Toyota bed mat, Undercover tonneau, TRD seat covers and floor mats, Pioneer speakers, Westin Platinum bars, Fumoto oil valve, short antena, Nifty Xtreme's, TSB leaf springs, Bilstein 5100's set at .85" in the front
    Ignition has to be on for the outlets. You ought to be able to see which fuse just by looking at them with a flashlight to see the fried one if that's it. As for power mods. that covers a lot of area and $. Narrow it down and do a search this also for the 3" lift and you ought to get a lot of good reading.

Welcome to TW.

Products Discussed in

To Top