Anyone got a lifted stepside?

Old 09-22-2010, 07:51 PM   #1
Dixiepek is on a distinguished road
Dixiepek's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone got a lifted stepside?

because lately i feel like i'm the only one. pics would be nice
Old 09-22-2010, 09:30 PM   #2
Metal Cutter
zero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud of

Name: Will
zero4's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to see too, never seen one myself. So yours is lifted, got pics?
Old 09-23-2010, 08:06 AM   #4
Dixiepek is on a distinguished road
Dixiepek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zero4 View Post
I would like to see too, never seen one myself. So yours is lifted, got pics?
if i can find a working camera i'll post mine
Old 09-23-2010, 01:44 PM   #5
AlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant future

Name: Alex
AlexanderD's Tacoma Gallery
i'll post pics when i get home of my 03 step-side with an ome lift and
31x10.50's mickey Thompsons
Old 09-24-2010, 04:18 AM   #6
AlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant future

and Shit! i totally forgot to take some pics.

soon i swear!
Old 09-24-2010, 08:25 AM   #7
takern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: marine corps
Name: Tanner
takern's Tacoma Gallery
03 SR5. Got SAW Coilovers and OME Dakkar Leaf Pack with 255/85r16 BFG MT (the original not the new ones)
Attached Thumbnails
Anyone got a lifted stepside?-taco.jpg   Anyone got a lifted stepside?-100_0098.jpg   Anyone got a lifted stepside?-100_0099.jpg   Anyone got a lifted stepside?-100_0100.jpg  
Old 09-24-2010, 08:56 AM   #8

those tires are equivelant to what a 33 9.50 or so right?

i was thinking of getting that size. (except 15" rims)

have you had many/any rubbing issues?
Old 09-24-2010, 08:59 AM   #9
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by takern View Post
03 SR5. Got SAW Coilovers and OME Dakkar Leaf Pack with 255/85r16 BFG MT (the original not the new ones)
i wish BGF still made the old MT tires...
Old 09-24-2010, 09:02 AM   #10
takern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

takern's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderD View Post
those tires are equivelant to what a 33 9.50 or so right?

i was thinking of getting that size. (except 15" rims)

have you had many/any rubbing issues?
I think they are almost 34 inches by about 10. they are pretty tall. The only rubbing issue i had was the rear fender when it would compress. but the tires tore off a nifty little corner so now it doesnt rub at all. oh and at full lock on the front tires they will rub the frame a bit. i just dont turn all the way. i also get under there about once a month and spray where it rubbs the paind with some anti-rust dura-coat or whatever it is
Old 09-24-2010, 09:14 AM   #11
TacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jackson
TacomaJack09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Your truck looks great man!
Old 09-24-2010, 09:17 AM   #12

takern's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaJack09 View Post
Your truck looks great man!
Thanks! i get a lot of comments about it being a stepside. I do want to lower the front about an inch though when i replace my cv axles here in a few weeks. its a little higher than i like
Old 09-24-2010, 07:31 PM   #13
It's alright...They know me here
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
i wish BGF still made the old MT tires...
Hey Matt, BFG does still make that tread pattern (sort of) in one tire size. I know because that is what I'm running them. You can see from the pic that the center lugs are slightly different from the originals, that is the only diff. These are 255/75-17s, they measure to ~32x10s.
Old 09-25-2010, 03:34 PM   #14
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^ahhhh, that makes sense cause that the size that come on jeep rubicons... and they are the old tread design. thanks man, too bad i dont have 17" wheels
Old 09-25-2010, 07:35 PM   #15
Lube: It's the key to penetration.
STLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Charlotte VRS: EMT/Driver
Name: Harry
STLharry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Looks pretty sweet with your setup. But stepsides normally aren't my cup of tea (no matter the make or model). Bed seems too narrow and oddly shaped...
Old 09-25-2010, 07:56 PM   #16
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
i would love to see a stepside on a doublecab. i hate the shortbed
Old 09-25-2010, 08:20 PM   #17
Metal Cutter
zero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud of

Name: Will
zero4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by STLharry View Post
Looks pretty sweet with your setup. But stepsides normally aren't my cup of tea (no matter the make or model). Bed seems too narrow and oddly shaped...
Same here, not a fan of them. Never seen a lifted stepside taco, looks better than I would have thought.

I know what you mean. And the stepside Tundras, man what the hell were they thinking?

But then again, there's that well know Tundra Stepside sport that doesn't look too bad. Amazing what just wheels & lowering does to a vehicle's appearance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiratus View Post

Hey, you're missing a bolt on your BPV bracket.
Attached Thumbnails
Anyone got a lifted stepside?-tundra-stepside.jpg   Anyone got a lifted stepside?-tundra_sport.jpg  
Old 09-25-2010, 09:26 PM   #18
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
i actually think your lifted step side looks pretty awesome, not a big fan in general but thats a clean truck
Old 09-26-2010, 08:14 AM   #19

damn, that blue tundra is sweet... i've never seen that truck before