Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Sweet Looking 1st Gen

Old 09-23-2010, 07:23 PM   #1
SilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Zack
SilverTacoZack's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet Looking 1st Gen

Spotted this pretty sweet looking 1st gen parked at local firearm store. Sorry about the poor pic, was taken out of my window with a cam phone.
Attached Thumbnails
Sweet Looking 1st Gen-img_0223.jpg  
Old 09-23-2010, 07:36 PM   #2
Black Hole Sun
tacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant future

Name: Forrest
tacoma92's Tacoma Gallery
Nice lookin Truck. It would look better w different rims though IMO
Old 09-23-2010, 07:44 PM   #3
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Where do you live? that looks exactly like my old truck I sold just lifted. and its not a first gen its a toyota pickup probably a 93 or so, tacoma's were not made until 95.5
Old 09-23-2010, 07:49 PM   #4
Tacoma Lover
SupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
Thats a nice truck. Looks like a 96 tacoma from what I can see of the grill.
Old 09-24-2010, 02:25 AM   #7
SilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I live in South Carolina. Wow, its still looking pretty sweet for being a pre-tacoma and all. Toyota trucks FTW
Old 09-24-2010, 07:05 AM   #8
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTacoZack View Post
I live in South Carolina. Wow, its still looking pretty sweet for being a pre-tacoma and all. Toyota trucks FTW
X2
They are awesome all of them
Old 09-24-2010, 08:21 AM   #9
takern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: marine corps
Name: Tanner
takern's Tacoma Gallery
Pre-Tacos are the best. I regret selling my 89 every day. the 03 just isnt the same
Old 09-24-2010, 08:28 AM   #10
toytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant future
Name: Jason
toytacoma22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid96 View Post
Where do you live? that looks exactly like my old truck I sold just lifted. and its not a first gen its a toyota pickup probably a 93 or so, tacoma's were not made until 95.5

Has anybody ever heard that the pre-first gens were called Tacomas on the owners manual? I had a buddy who had a pre-first gen that he called a Tacoma and I corrected him and told him it was a pickup and he said that the owners manual said Tacoma on it. Just wondering if anyone else has ever heard this or knows of this.
Old 09-24-2010, 10:24 AM   #11
As far as I know, the pre-1995 trucks were the worldwide Hilux, which was simply know in the USA as Toyota Pickup. Is this guy the original owner of the "pre-tacoma"? If not, my guess is someone lost the real manual along the way and replaced it with that.
Old 09-24-2010, 11:48 AM   #12

Quote:
As far as I know, the pre-1995 trucks were the worldwide Hilux, which was simply know in the USA as Toyota Pickup. Is this guy the original owner of the "pre-tacoma"? If not, my guess is someone lost the real manual along the way and replaced it with that.
Bingo, they were known as toyota pickups
Old 09-24-2010, 12:24 PM   #13
toytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant future
Name: Jason
toytacoma22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I was thinking the same thing as I typing actually. Lost the manual and replaced it.