Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Dixie Horns on a Tacoma?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-30-2010, 07:23 AM   #2
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
I have the Wolo Dixie horn on my truck and its great! You just install and theres no syncing the seperate horns like some of the others. My dad has had one for about 4 years and it will works great.
Old 09-30-2010, 08:06 AM   #4
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I have also wanted these for awhile... i was thinking about just getting an electric one that plays lots of stuff... have you looked at these?
Old 09-30-2010, 08:08 AM   #5
Killer is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Killer's Tacoma Gallery
No, I have not looked at those yet. Would you show me a website with them? I only started my search last night, when my son asked me to find him some for his truck.

Btw, I don't mind paying a little extra if they are compact and easy to install.
Old 09-30-2010, 08:10 AM   #6
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I thought it was made by wolo... not sure. I'll see what i can find again.
Old 10-04-2010, 12:52 PM   #8
4wd tacoma
trd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
trd7's Tacoma Gallery
ebay?

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trk...All-Categories
Old 10-04-2010, 01:02 PM   #9
Beeson is just really niceBeeson is just really niceBeeson is just really niceBeeson is just really nice

EMS:
Name: Ryan
Beeson's Tacoma Gallery
I have an $80 dixie horn from ebay and it is one of the ones with like 5 different horns that all fire off in sequence, and I would totally recommend getting one that just plays one sound like one of the other people in this thread had, because my plays slightly slow and sounds like it's sick and dying. I mounted it in a small space in the engine bay just in front of the passenger side of the truck.
Old 10-04-2010, 05:46 PM   #10

MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Found it again... It's the Wolo 003. It plays the Dukes of Hazzard dixie song and the actual dixie song and "On the Road Again"

http://www.amazon.com/Wolo-003-Remot.../dp/B0002Q86JY

Products Discussed in this Thread