Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Wheel-well Panel Retainers.

Old 10-03-2010, 06:04 PM   #1
The_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The_Dude's Tacoma Gallery
Wheel-well Panel Retainers.

Hey guys,

I need 30 of those wheel-well panel retaining clips for my 99...any idea what size or where I can get them? I bought the most similar ones I could find at my local auto parts store and they were no good...

Thanks.
Old 10-03-2010, 07:03 PM   #2
The_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm thinking these will work?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/50-Tr...#ht_2861wt_794
Old 10-04-2010, 12:21 AM   #3

Anyone?
Old 10-04-2010, 12:55 AM   #4
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
Anyone?
You don't have 1 that you can take into a fastener place? That's a pretty generic xmas tree type fastener, alot of places should carry them.
Old 10-04-2010, 01:01 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
You don't have 1 that you can take into a fastener place? That's a pretty generic xmas tree type fastener, alot of places should carry them.
Ripped 'em all out and dumped 'em thinking the same thing - they're generic and not a problem to find.
Old 10-04-2010, 08:05 AM   #6
twfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Engineer's
Name: Tom
twfsa's Tacoma Gallery
Look in the phone book for a company that sells automotive fastenrs as they usually supply body shops. If you have one of the ones you riped out take it as a sample.