Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What grille guard/brush guard do you recommend?

Old 07-22-2008, 02:34 PM   #1
bacobits24 is on a distinguished road
bacobits24's Tacoma Gallery
What grille guard/brush guard do you recommend?

I've been thinking about getting a brush/grille guard but i'm not sure which one to get. Which one do you guys recommend for a 94 pickup?
Old 07-23-2008, 06:13 AM   #2
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
Ebay has some great choices... the "hunter" ones seem to be the best bang for your buck IMHO
Old 07-23-2008, 06:37 AM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
are you wanting something for looks/and a place to mount some auxiliary lights, or are you wanting something that will protect the front end like for offroading?? either way........check ebay.....i always see good deals on there.
Old 07-23-2008, 10:03 AM   #5
bacobits24 is on a distinguished road
bacobits24's Tacoma Gallery
Performance offroading for sure. Hmm alright I checked out ebay and that didn't really have a wide variety.
Old 07-23-2008, 10:21 AM   #6
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bacobits24 View Post
Performance offroading for sure. Hmm alright I checked out ebay and that didn't really have a wide variety.
check out these people......they have alotta good stuff, and the prices aint too bad either......

http://www.4wheelonline.com/
Old 07-23-2008, 11:59 PM   #7
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a WAAG on mine, pretty good looks, won't do crap for off-roading as your approach angle will suck.