Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Black Toyota Emblem?

View Poll Results: Black or chrome toyota logo???
Painted Black 148 75.13%
Stock Chrome 49 24.87%
Voters: 197. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-06-2012, 08:47 AM   #41
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Plasti-Dip ftw on mine as well. My grill as already black but the emblem and badges were chrome... cheap fix and it only took me an hour to do everything.
Old 08-06-2012, 08:53 AM   #42
Ecnerwal is on a distinguished road
Ecnerwal's Tacoma Gallery
You de-badged the truck. I want the "leave it that way" option in your poll...better than either chrome or black, IMHO.

Or do what at least one, and perhaps more than a few have done, and put Tonka on there instead ;-)

Keeps them guessing. Whups - got suckered into posting on a Zombie thread. arrrrgh! Brainz, I needs some.
Old 08-30-2012, 03:14 PM   #43
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
are your lights black housing or chrome housing? i cant really tell...looks great btw.

Im getting ready to order all my front lights but debating if i should go black housing or chrome..white truck
Old 08-30-2012, 03:46 PM   #45
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
thanks man...new truck looks beast!!
Old 08-31-2012, 11:27 AM   #47
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
oh, one more question, i promise..lol.....did you have a body shop do your bumpers black? or yourself??
Old 08-31-2012, 01:09 PM   #49
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
looks sick that way

thanks again bro
Old 03-09-2013, 09:00 PM   #51
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamTacO View Post
normally i would say black, but with a black grill too, who is going to see it? you need the contrast to see it from more than a few feet away.
Or you could just satoshi...
Old 01-05-2014, 09:03 PM   #53
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery